Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qatar 2022

Zico

Everyone thought Russia would be shite and its been fucking amazing.

Qatar will roll out the bing and whores and it'll trump Russia. Mark my words!

Providing full burka for privacy during you coke needs ha ah

Haven’t a lot of the other Arab countries stopped flights in and out of Qatar?

Just can’t see how they will have enough infrastructure to deal with it all

If it had of been across multiple Arab states then I could understand it but Qatar on its own is a farse

FIFA pushing for the 48 team tournament format to be used in 2022. All 5 African sides out in the first round in 2018, so let's chuck some more in, great idea.

Everything about it is nonsense, an utter farce. Cities not built yet, even the national team themselves are a non entity.

But it’ll make FIFA massive coin, so...

Officially announced it will take place from Nov 21st to Dec 18th

Which is all a bit fucking weird

Will be an odd season that

Normally book the first full week of the WC off. Great in summer; will be shite in the winter. Also read that some matches could kick-off at 1am.

• Moderators

Normally book the first full week of the WC off. Great in summer; will be shite in the winter. Also read that some matches could kick-off at 1am.

Think that was if they'd held it in summer to avoid the heat during the day

Would've been 11pm over here so not so different from the one in Brazil (in terms of uk kick off times)

Edited by ZicoKelly

Haven’t a lot of the other Arab countries stopped flights in and out of Qatar?

Just can’t see how they will have enough infrastructure to deal with it all

If it had of been across multiple Arab states then I could understand it but Qatar on its own is a farse

Just flown Auckland-Doha and the flight is now slightly longer as it avoids UAE airspace. Flies strictly around the Straits of Hormuz instead.

I honestly think England would struggle with moving the masses of folk that have been moving round Russia. No trains or out. We would need to get special coaches on the go.

Qatar is a farse but that’s the corrupt world of the World Cup. Empty seats al over the middle today yet no tickets online at all. You can pick to be seated together via online touts. It’s shady as fcuk

I honestly think England would struggle with moving the masses of folk that have been moving round Russia. No trains or out. We would need to get special coaches on the go.

Qatar is a farse but that’s the corrupt world of the World Cup. Empty seats al over the middle today yet no tickets online at all. You can pick to be seated together via online touts. It’s shady as fcuk

same on Wednesday empty seats up top, the Fifa website was a shambles one minute in your basket then gone

Biggish used some ticket company he used before and no problem at all tickets waiting at hotel and we didn’t pay a ridiculous amount for a semi.

• Members

Still can't believe this is going ahead. Farcical.

Corrupt as fuck and on top of that, disruption to most of the influential leagues around the world? What's the point other than lining the pockets of bent cunts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.