Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pne Away

burnden

• Moderators

Is it not his tongue ?

If ref saw incident and booked him not sure much more will happen. Have PNE alleged a bite ?

looks like it to me, it looks too freaky to be a bite, you'd have to go in mouth wide open and take a proper chomp to get owt like that I reckon

PNE have alleged as in some fan has tweeted it and copied in the FA and EFL 

except he spelled EFL wrong and copied in this Japanese bloke called ELF, so I reckon we'll be ok

looks like it to me, it looks too freaky to be a bite, you'd have to go in mouth wide open and take a proper chomp to get owt like that I reckon

PNE have alleged as in some fan has tweeted it and copied in the FA and EFL

except he spelled EFL wrong and copied in this Japanese bloke called ELF, so I reckon we'll be ok

Adams brother Eric ?

• Site Supporter

Unless Pearson's face is made of rubber, that's obviously an optical illusion involving Williams' tongue. Or did Pearson forget to react to having his eyebrow bitten and stretched 2 inches away from his forehead?

Edited by Cheese

Did like this lad's take on it. Made me chuckle. To be fair they seem 50/50 about it to. I'm sticking by my opinion that Preston fans are - in general - a pretty decent lot! :)

"Don't really get what people are saying about a bite. If there was any substance to the claims then Pearson would have had bite marks on his face and a hell of a lot more of our players would have kicked up a fuss about it. Just because Pearson has eyebrows like hungry caterpillars and Williams' mouth is open doesn't mean a bite. Perspective can play tricks with reality."