Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Alf

superjohnmcginlay

Bizarre timing but makes sense being a combination of a big earner, bit part player and wanting first team football.

Maybe I’m being a little harsh but I’m struggling to see just how much of a contribution he made spell bar the worldie volley and the goal against Villa and the last day assist in what has been a relatively lengthy spell.

‪He’d probably be the best striker in a side that creates plenty of chances but with all the will in the world that isn’t going to be us. Magennis a much better fit in that regard in terms of his all round presence and potentially Donaldson on tonight’s evidence. ‬

Bizarre timing but makes sense being a combination of a big earner, bit part player and wanting first team football.

Maybe I’m being a little harsh but I’m struggling to see just how much of a contribution he made spell bar the worldie volley and the goal against Villa and the last day assist in what has been a relatively lengthy spell.

‪He’d probably be the best striker in a side that creates plenty of chances but with all the will in the world that isn’t going to be us. Magennis a much better fit in that regard in terms of his all round presence and potentially Donaldson on tonight’s evidence. ‬

Donaldson Magennis

A scottish law firm

• Moderators

The goal v forest

The one v reading

The one v Barnsley

He more than played his part in keeping us up to be fair