Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheffield United Home

jeep

Considering their biggest claim to fame is being the 2nd biggest club in a 2 team city, winning 5 fifths of fuck all and their most recent history spent clogging around in Div 3 their superiority complex makes me piss

Anyone would think they’re the modern version of Barcelona’s dream team the way they fucking go on. Forever backward this mob

They are ridiculously cringey.

The fact that they go through the effort to compile a big list of everyone’s opinions on here, and put it on their forum.

If they supposedly don’t care about us, why do they bother.

The hate they have for us, really in confusing. Think it was because a bigger club came into League 1 than them.

If they supposedly don’t care about us, why do they bother.

The hate they have for us, really in confusing. Think it was because a bigger club came into League 1 than them.

Careful now, you’ll get a mention in their post-match edition for suggesting we’re bigger. I’ll bet they leave this out though:-

Sheffield United have finished above Bolton twice in the last 23 years.

Considering their biggest claim to fame is being the 2nd biggest club in a 2 team city, winning 5 fifths of fuck all and their most recent history spent clogging around in Div 3 their superiority complex makes me piss

Anyone would think they’re the modern version of Barcelona’s dream team the way they fucking go on. Forever backward this mob

????

Ha ha I picked up on that. Ooooh imaginary Bolton fan

Yeah I thought the same ahaha.

“My mates a Bolton fan, and he thinks we will batter them, he also has no clue how they are 3rd, and hates Parkinson, oh and he mentioned that Sheff U are too big to be in the Championship, and should be top 4 in the Prem, easily, and that we play Guardiola-esque football”