Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roxanne Pallet

anewman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you risk it, knowing now what she's like, could accuse you of rape easily. not that anyone will believe her now for what she tried to do a man, very lucky they had cameras or that guys life would be awful, she deserves all the hate.

The reverse is pretty grim. Some bloke with an ulterior motive could do the dirty on her knowing full well she would have a pretty tough job convincing folk with this false accusation against her. All in all its pretty shit for her.

Know someone who does nails at Kendals. Roxanne came in and demanded to have her nails done by her. She said sorry my client is here in two minutes she's booked in. Roxanne said I can't believe you're going to do a normal person rather then me. She then demanded to see the manager and put in a complaint.. complete bitch, still would though

Edited by Ghana White

Know someone who does nails at Kendals. Roxanne came in and demanded to have her nails done by her. She said sorry my client is here in two minutes she's booked in. Roxanne said I can't believe you're going to do a normal person rather then me. She then demanded to see the manager and put in a complaint.. complete bitch, still would though

Sorry Ghana but sometimes this board is like Mumsnet but it looks like your post has been lifted directly from the Loose Women website, apart from the last bit obvs.