Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holidays

embankment

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Italy, Greece, Spain & Portugal already said Brits welcome, can’t go wrong with any of those locations for holiday. 

I'm referring to the quarantine at this end, mate.

If my holiday isn't cancelled for this summer, I'm going on it and I'm not being quarantined afterwards. My instincts tell me the quarantine is bollocks and we're now allowed to use instinct.

10 minutes ago, Traf said:

If my holiday isn't cancelled for this summer, I'm going on it and I'm not being quarantined afterwards. My instincts tell me the quarantine is bollocks and we're now allowed to use instinct.

I might be wrong but can’t see quarantining being on the agenda once the July summer season kicks in, unless you show symptoms. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

We've already had two holidays cancelled and now refunded, we're due to go to Germany and Austria in September, hope that gets cancelled too, anybody that thinks that they're going to have a nice summer holiday abroad this summer seriously needs their head testing.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

You'd probably be ok, though they're talking about taking your details, and possibly doing spot checks.

Might want to get an early case and fine in to make folk think twice?

2 hours ago, Blondi said:

We've already had two holidays cancelled and now refunded, we're due to go to Germany and Austria in September, hope that gets cancelled too, anybody that thinks that they're going to have a nice summer holiday abroad this summer seriously needs their head testing.

Why can’t we all have a nice summer holiday?  You deserve it, we’ve been through challenging times, many folk lost loved ones or know someone who’s passed away, no reason to be miserable forever. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Traf said:

I certainly intend to get away.
The hotel I'm going to is already open
I practice social distancing normally on holiday and I won't be eating from buffets.

Seriously though pal, how will it all pan out with insurance, Gov guidance and social distancing?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Traf said:

I certainly intend to get away.
The hotel I'm going to is already open
I practice social distancing normally on holiday and I won't be eating from buffets.

Where you going, young man

• Members
16 hours ago, Spider said:

So that you can enjoy your retirement in the warm bosom of the EU.

Me too. Fucking ace. Take what I want from the EU without having to kowtow to them or contribute other than in spend related taxes. Beltin'

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

No, retiring in a small portion of a failed project which might not even be a project in the not too distant future.

Eas.

Did you survive the storm?

Mate in Perth said it knocked over 3 patio chairs