Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holidays

embankment

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

I've always wanted to go to CMA.

I've done C2C a couple of times, was booked on this year as well. Was looking forward to seeing Luke Combs too

Have you not kept hold of your ticket for next year? Same headliners. I’ve got the 3 day ticket for March

On 13/06/2020 at 19:35, Biggish Dave said:

Right then, assuming the 3rd world war is over next summer, we’ve booked tickets for the CMA Festival in Nashville, gonna do 6 nights there. Move on to Pigeon Forge for maybe 3 and Dollywood, Moonshine distilleries etc. A further 2 nights in Chattanooga which leaves us with 3 nights to fill before flying home from Atlanta. 

Anyone got any recommendations? If not, we’ll just bumble about and stay where the road leads. Been to Atlanta and don’t fancy going again particularly. TIA

Memphis?

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Memphis?

Memphis is the other way to where we're heading and if i'm honest, I wasn't overly struck with it. We're leaning towards Asheville or Louisville at the moment. Will see how the protests simmer down over the coming weeks before deciding whether to keep Louisville in the 'maybe' column

Good news from Trailfinders?

We are delighted to announce that the tried and trusted Trailfinders Travel Insurance policy will cover Covid -19, effective from Monday 22 June 2020.

Our market leading policy will provide Covid-19 cover for cancellation prior to travel, for curtailment of your trip, and medical expenses whilst overseas.

It's the most extensive Covid-19 cover you will find anywhere.

Trailfinders will absorb the entire premium increase, meaning there is no unwelcome additional charge for you.

The policy can be purchased regardless of whether your travel plans have been entrusted to TF and covers both our Worldwide Single Trip and Annual policies.

Further good news! Purchase our Annual Policy and you can defer the start date by up to 90 days, giving you an extra 3 months cancellation cover for free!

1 hour ago, royal white said:

A few mates have booked today for this weekend to Benidorm. And a couple of families have booked lanzarote for next month. 

Things are looking up 

Yeah, I've had a decent few days. 😉

42 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Glad to here it Traf, hope it gets very busy for you.

Cheers, mate.

I'm only selling stuff from July 15th onwards. I've had to turn people down wanting to travel before then, as ABTA/ATOL won't cover them/us

3 hours ago, Winchester White said:

was hoping it would be cancelled. It is going to be shit at the airport, shit on the flight and probably a bit shit at the hotel and resort too.

That's the spirit.

Ever considered working for the Spanish Tourist Board?

7 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

229 return for a travel and roofbox. Paid 198 last year.

We’ve paid £255 including the dog, it’s normally about £170. Going to have a look at that frequent traveler next year. Where about you heading to.