Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Roverrrrs

Burndens Bogs

2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

There’s a match bus that runs from Wigan bus station if there aren’t enough of you to justify 20 quid in a taxi. 

Cheers, I didn't know that after over a year of driving down from Carnforth because there were no trains.

2 hours ago, tomski said:

I hope excuses aren't being lined up for Saturday. Without studying our 'bad news' weeks we do seem to lose a lot on them

Perhaps those running the club need to find some stability, to help out a bit. All the continue off-field stuff is distracting and is taking a toll. 

You go to the football to be entertained. We don't and/or cannot play that "type" of football. Granted that costs big money, but the facts are we are rarely entertained.   

You also go to the football for the atmosphere. KA has put paid to that by putting the away fans in the Upper tier.  

The ticket prices are scandalous too, for me and the lad tomorrow it's £50+. For an adult in WSL its more expensive than the cap put on PL away games.

Basically its boring AND expensive and then KA has the ordacity to mention falling attendances.

Wake up and smell the coffee Ken.

• Moderators

if i want to be entertained, i'll go and watch city

i loved last saturday, well worth 15 quid or whatever it cost me

if its costing you 50 quid, its cos youre a tightwad who chooses not to buy a season ticket

and if you want it cheaper sit with the nsl peasants, why quote the most expensive price?

its like me saying its 100 quid for trainers when some shitty shoe outlets do em for 3 quid  :)