Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Saudi Consulate Disappearance

Smiley

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a bit of a rum do isn't it. As far as I can tell, they know he went in, and it appears he's never come back out. I'm not sure we'll ever be able to prove what happened to him, but I suspect it won't have been pleasant. There was talk on the radio yesterday that he might have been dismembered, which sounds a bit bleak

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

What had he done wrong?

criticised the Saudi government, he's a US resident these days (or was) which is why Trump is sticking his oar in now. As ever though, with most things that involve Saudi Arabia, it'll get brushed under the carpet

36 minutes ago, Sweep said:

criticised the Saudi government, he's a US resident these days (or was) which is why Trump is sticking his oar in now. As ever though, with most things that involve Saudi Arabia, it'll get brushed under the carpet

Rug you mean?

50 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Rouge Killers says the Don https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45863334

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Slagged off the rulers 

Read that Turkey have said they'll go into the embassy to investigate. Are they allowed to do that? Thought it was classed as Saudi soil 

Embassies interest me for some weird reason, a tiny patch of another country with its own laws in the middle of another

30 minutes ago, Underpants said:

All Embassy's have got listening devices, and probably more, attached and looking in to them by the host nation. Turks know everything about what happend but obviously can't say. This will all blow over in a few months. It's not like it was one of ours being chopped up.

Its said they had been turned off

1 hour ago, Underpants said:

All Embassy's have got listening devices, and probably more, attached and looking in to them by the host nation. Turks know everything about what happend but obviously can't say. This will all blow over in a few months. It's not like it was one of ours being chopped up.

Sure I read he had an Apple Watch on recording back to a phone his missus had.