Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield grooming gang

Spider

• Site Supporter

Some of the details are so bad I can barely speak.

24 Pakistani men have destroyed the lives of young girls. 

Its fucking disgusting and the Pakistani communities across the country need to get a grip of their “young men”. Because let’s not gloss over the fact that yet again, it’s Pakistani gangs.

The ethnicity of this lot simply cannot be ignored. 

It's a repeating cycle of court cases

As for the "communities" dealing with it well that's a load of bollocks

I'm no right-wing extremist and think that Tommy Robinson is a cunt, and who's involvement adds nothing but clouding the issue, but ignoring the ethnicity (not religion) is ostrich-like

4 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Wonder what the stats are for a Pakistani male VS a white UK male on sexually abusing the other children's of that race per Capita?

here's one that had his sentence reduced this week, I didn't see anyone on here screaming about it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45875275

Edited by tyldesley_white

14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Fan 5 reckons there isn’t a problem with Muslim men targeting young English white girls though. 

Part of a wider problem though. 

Fucking bull shit. 

Go on my son......say what we all see.

Fanny will come back with historical figures.....those figures do include centuries of England being a predominately White Christian state.

Lets see the real figures since a certain third world scum minority who think it’s ok to shag kids according to Allah infested our nation and commit horrendous crimes against our kids.

I say what I see too.

16 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

All of them were British Asians of Pakistani heritage according to the beeb. 

No. It said mainly. Sikhs are Indian, and some of the others may be, but the bulk, as usual, are of Pakistani heritage. Two are in their twenties and the rest in their thirties except one aged 54, so probably many are British born.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Wonder what the stats are for a Pakistani male VS a white UK male on sexually abusing the other children's of that race per Capita?

that's an odd comment, children are children, regardless of their ethnic background

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

No. It said mainly. Sikhs are Indian, and some of the others may be, but the bulk, as usual, are of Pakistani heritage. Two are in their twenties and the rest in their thirties except one aged 54, so probably many are British born.

i would think they are all British born, which makes it a British problem.