Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield grooming gang

Spider

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Don't believe everything you read on the grapevine.

One got a life sentence with a minimum of 18 years to serve.

Fifteen got 203 years between them.

Four have yet to be sentenced - if you don't count their sentences in the numerator you cannot include them in the denominator.

So the average time to be served per those already sentenced is half of 239/16.

Granted that is not enough (though probably long enough for some to become radicalised).

The group of victims is described as "largely white girls". This may mean, for example than one was an octoroon.

19 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

One to chuck into the mix.....the filthy ringleader was actually a Muslim before converting to Sikhism in 2013....how convenient eh ?

Heres your link lefties.....

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-grooming-gang-ringleader-life-15294990

19 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

One to chuck into the mix.....the filthy ringleader was actually a Muslim before converting to Sikhism in 2013....how convenient eh ?

Heres your link lefties.....

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-grooming-gang-ringleader-life-15294990

:D:D:D

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Still unsure why the attacks were not classed as racist/hate crimes? Surely it would have added some more time to their sentence 

A few of them were charged with racially motivated assault. 

I guess it must be hard to prove that the sexual exploitation was racially motivated. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-huddersfield-grooming-victim-breaks-15306158

• Site Supporter

It's been documented before that most of these are based on Racial hatred. Young white english girls seen as dogs..

I would say they aren't preying on young muslim girls, but that's because they are probably too busy arranging marraiges, hiding them out of sight and sending them to Pakistan for "medical adjustments". 

These guys are scum, they don't represent Islam, they don't represent Sikhism, they've just grouped together to exploit others to their sick desires, routed in deep intollerance for the people who have accepted them into their communities. You can't help people like that..

As snoop said, Paedophiles should be castrated before jail. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

It's been documented before that most of these are based on Racial hatred. Young white english girls seen as dogs..

I would say they aren't preying on young muslim girls, but that's because they are probably too busy arranging marraiges, hiding them out of sight and sending them to Pakistan for "medical adjustments". 

These guys are scum, they don't represent Islam, they don't represent Sikhism, they've just grouped together to exploit others to their sick desires, routed in deep intollerance for the people who have accepted them into their communities. You can't help people like that..

As snoop said, Paedophiles should be castrated before jail. 

Out of interest, what subject do you teach?

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Aren’t the likes of myself extremists for highlighting this ?

Just asking for a fellow far right Nazi.....

Go on then, as you've asked......:)

Everyone that's convicted, then 20 random Muslims are rounded up and executed - they mustn't be related or even know the person who committed the deed. So 50 fifty have been arrested, if they're all charged (and we wait until they're charged) then 1000 are executed, either hanging or lethal injection, I don't really care. It would soon fucking stop then.

Sorry for being such a lefty

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Go on then, as you've asked......:)

Everyone that's convicted, then 20 random Muslims are rounded up and executed - they mustn't be related or even know the person who committed the deed. So 50 fifty have been arrested, if they're all charged (and we wait until they're charged) then 1000 are executed, either hanging or lethal injection, I don't really care. It would soon fucking stop then.

Sorry for being such a lefty

Let’s see how many of the 55 are named before the court case.......I did notice one pro Brexit protestor named and shamed at the weekend when he was arrested.

Why the disparity ?

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Let’s see how many of the 55 are named before the court case.......I did notice one pro Brexit protestor named and shamed at the weekend when he was arrested.

Why the disparity ?

We all know why. Anyway, Tommy will be along to name them soon enough I'm sure.

As for the groomers (alleged), no smoke without fire, gas them anyway, no trial, nobody would really be that fussed anyway. Anybody who decides to protest/complain, gas them, and their immediate relatives (irrespective of race or religion)  - the sooner we get to a Police State, the better.

Just now, Traf said:

Are they definitely Asians?

Or are they good solid home grown white nonces?

guaranteed when the mug shots are released, there will be one hideously looking crackhead ugly white woman in there, there always is