Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield grooming gang

Spider

• Members

Personally, I'd like to see them sent to Guantanamo Bay along with this ISIS shithouses in Syria currently pleading to be let back into the UK as they 'didn't go there to do any fighting'.

Primitive fuckers the lot of em (n.b. the groomers and the ISIS supporters). Get rid.

11 hours ago, MickyD said:

How do we know they don't? Just because nobody is complaining doesn't mean nothing is going on.

Well they don’t sell them and exploit them for sex in the same way they their gangs target young white girls. I think that’s pretty apparent. 

On the other hand some target their own with FGM and forced Marriages. 

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite.

How many times has anyone thought about doing something nasty to someone who has wronged them?

Not actually started to put a plan into action though.:shok:

As recently as last week and yes, I'm a good way through formulating a plan.

14 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite.

How many times has anyone thought about doing something nasty to someone who has wronged them?

Not actually started to put a plan into action though.:shok:

I use the don't get mad get even method.

Only yesterday we drove miles to view a house only for the estate agent to call us when we arrived to ask if we got the text they sent the day before saying the house was sold. 

They hadn't sent a text and we suspect that they had forgot to phone us to cancel the viewing. I'm sure we will be arranging quite a few viewings that we will cancel at the last minute.

• Site Supporter

Every dad in the world has watched news programmes where a particularly violent rape or murder has occurred and said, "If that happened to one of mine I'd stand outside court and shoot the cunt." It's a natural reaction. What this guy's done though, and his big mistake here, is pigeon-holed all black blokes as deserving of a beating when one black bloke raped his friend. He could have said just about everything without any reaction apart from the reference to skin-colour.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He has spoken again Micky and gone down your route to a degree. Self criticism for his actions.

Even John Barnes has spoken on the beeb and defended him. That's something!

I wonder what John Barnes would have said if Donald Trump had made the same "revenge" comments as Neeson.