Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Spider

Huddersfield grooming gang

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

He still got a longer sentence than any of the gang, except the leader who got 'life' with a minimum of 18 years.

Well said Malc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

There you go again.......having a dog at someone instead of the real culprits.

 

You need to grow a pair and face facts.

Not having a dig at all.

He didn’t need to get involved. They were caught, prosecuted and convicted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mickbrown said:

Not having a dig at all.

He didn’t need to get involved. They were caught, prosecuted and convicted. 

Fuck off Mick you spineless twat.

 

You were trying to be smug,conceited and sarcastic until you got pulled up.

 

They were caught , prosecuted and convicted....is that it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

that's an odd comment, children are children, regardless of their ethnic background

I think the point he is making is that the Asian/muslim grooming gangs are overwhelmingly targetting white girls while the odd white paedo  seems to largely target kids of his own ethnicity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fuck off Mick you spineless twat.

 

You were trying to be smug,conceited and sarcastic until you got pulled up.

 

They were caught , prosecuted and convicted....is that it ?

Calm down dear 

I was being sarcastic  my point being that Tommy/Stephen/Paul didn’t need to get involved  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bolton va va said:

I think the point he is making is that the Asian/muslim grooming gangs are overwhelmingly targetting white girls while the odd white paedo  seems to largely target kids of his own ethnicity.

yes, understood that, just thought it irrelevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Calm down dear 

I was being sarcastic  my point being that Tommy/Stephen/Paul didn’t need to get involved  

 

Bollocks....you’re a patronising twat Mick.

 

PM when you fancy a beer at my expense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Bollocks....you’re a patronising twat Mick.

 

PM when you fancy a beer at my expense 

Think you’ve had enough Mr Angry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Think you’ve had enough Mr Angry

Like I say Mick....you’re a patronising twat.

 

ive probably worked more hours today than you do in a week, so had no time to drink plus I’ll be up at 5-30am.

 

as I say..,if you’re so big face to face, then please introduce yourself to me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Like I say Mick....you’re a patronising twat.

 

ive probably worked more hours today than you do in a week, so had no time to drink plus I’ll be up at 5-30am.

 

as I say..,if you’re so big face to face, then please introduce yourself to me .

No you haven’t. 

You want to get a different job mate. Sounds shite. 

That was a little patronising I’ll admit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

No you haven’t. 

You want to get a different job mate. Sounds shite. 

That was a little patronising I’ll admit

Very well paid job I may say....,..,.i’ll sound smug and patronising now.,.Ive done  more in my life than you could ever dream of “pal”

 

clear your inbox....will send you an invite....at my expense.....see what your gonads are like then in person eh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Very well paid job I may say....,..,.i’ll sound smug and patronising now.,.Ive done  more in my life than you could ever dream of “pal”

 

clear your inbox....will send you an invite....at my expense.....see what your gonads are like then in person eh ?

I’m proper pleased you’re  well paid cos they couldn’t pay me enough to get out of bed at 5.30 on a  Saturday. Fuck that. 

Im doing alright mate. Don’t you worry about me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I’m proper pleased you’re  well paid cos they couldn’t pay me enough to get out of bed at 5.30 on a  Saturday. Fuck that. 

Im doing alright mate. Don’t you worry about me

Good to hear that Mick.....but you’re a lazy cunt for sleeping in when money is there for piss easy work.....now, who’s the patronising test eh ?

 

As I say, I’ve done and forgotten more than you’ll ever do in your life.

Enjoy your daily biryanis fella.

 

Wow....hang on....proper pleased ! Fuck me...Mick Brown, the lefty Danny Dyer :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Miami’ and mick beats anything on tv tonight 

Would be even better if he showed face to face S :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good to hear that Mick.....but you’re a lazy cunt for sleeping in when money is there for piss easy work.....now, who’s the patronising test eh ?

 

As I say, I’ve done and forgotten more than you’ll ever do in your life.

Enjoy your daily biryanis fella.

 

Wow....hang on....proper pleased ! Fuck me...Mick Brown, the lefty Danny Dyer :D

Pwopa nawty.

I'm on a salary mate.

Working at 5.30 am on a Saturday wouldn't bring me one penny more. 

So as I said, fuck that.

Must be bedtime for you eh? You gotta be up in 8 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Not having a dig at all.

He didn’t need to get involved. They were caught, prosecuted and convicted. 

And the news is only out today because the third related case has finished.

Earlier release would have compromised the later trials and maybe led to some escaping justice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mickbrown said:

Pwopa nawty.

I'm on a salary mate.

Working at 5.30 am on a Saturday wouldn't bring me one penny more. 

So as I said, fuck that.

Must be bedtime for you eh? You gotta be up in 8 hours.

Fully understandable Mick....no point in getting up if you’re not earning a few hundred quid for a few hours on a Saturday morning.

 

I’ll leave you in peace now whereas your lot will leave us in pieces....,...enjoy your vanilla slices and Quality Street in  the office from 9am on Monday whilst us real men keep you dry and warm...xx

 

My offer stands though re a beer face to face.....anytime...and I mean anytime with you

 

Dobranic glupia cipo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly! Like I said, fuck that

Thanks for keeping me dry. Do you make umbrellas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get up at six most Sundays and I think Tommy Robinson is a prick and these scum of Pakistani origin who groom and abuse kids should be locked up for life. Along with any other child sex pest. 

Not sure where that puts me on the Mick vs Miami scale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Get up at six most Sundays and I think Tommy Robinson is a prick and these scum of Pakistani origin who groom and abuse kids should be locked up for life. Along with any other child sex pest. 

Not sure where that puts me on the Mick vs Miami scale. 

The referee most probably...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly, if you are calling people stupid cunts in Polish on a Bolton forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.