Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield grooming gang

Spider

1 minute ago, Traf said:

I reckon it's pretty short odds, but I wouldn't dare to assume.

I just found it funny that Freds dad said whoever they are and then linked it to Pakistan :D

I also added "other places" so no assumption was made that they were Asian but if you're offering odds I may be interested.

1 minute ago, Traf said:

I reckon it's pretty short odds, but I wouldn't dare to assume.

I just found it funny that Freds dad said whoever they are and then linked it to Pakistan :D

Why would he assume that :D

Could well be tiddlywinks or Buddhists for all we know

Just like the Asian pessimist......Asif....

10 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why would he assume that :D

Could well be tiddlywinks or Buddhists for all we know

Good point, lets not risk it. For everybody that's convicted, we do (purely random, like a ballot) 20 Muslims, 20 Jews, 20 Hindus and 20  CofE and 20 Catholics  -  so in essence, for every person convicted of noncing, 100 perfectly innocent people get executed. Honestly once a couple of hundred thousand people were culled it'd soon stop. Extreme yes, but it'd soon finish it off once and for all I reckon.....it certainly wouldn't be kept quite like it is now

Sadly it'll never happen, as the powers that be are too worried about upsetting folk

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Good point, lets not risk it. For everybody that's convicted, we do (purely random, like a ballot) 20 Muslims, 20 Jews, 20 Hindus and 20  CofE and 20 Catholics  -  so in essence, for every person convicted of noncing, 100 perfectly innocent people get executed. Honestly once a couple of hundred thousand people were culled it'd soon stop. Extreme yes, but it'd soon finish it off once and for all I reckon.....it certainly wouldn't be kept quite like it is now

Sadly it'll never happen, as the powers that be are too worried about upsetting folk

Sweep aka Adolf Hitler :D

6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Just for balance and not to compare you to the Adolf Hitler......half of the Pakistani population of West Yorkshire would now be dead under your new powers.

Sweep aka the WW Pierrepoint :D

I think we're all of an opinion as to their ethnicity, if we're honest and thinking that doesn't make you a racist.

Sadly, making that assumption in print now deems you one nowadays.

I don't care what race creed colour etc any nonces are, they should all be castrated at the very least.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just for balance and not to compare you to the Adolf Hitler......half of the Pakistani population of West Yorkshire would now be dead under your new powers.

They wouldn't though, as it would have stopped years ago, they would have started self policing, especially if they thought that their neighbour noncing might have meant their 6 month old child being exterminated  - I reckon I'm on to something you know

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

They wouldn't though, as it would have stopped years ago, they would have started self policing, especially if they thought that their neighbour noncing might have meant their 6 month old child being exterminated  - I reckon I'm on to something you know

fucking liberal

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Well here's the first of the Bradford lot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46798902

Basharat Khaliq, 38, of Bradford, is charged with five counts of rape and one count of assault by penetration

Saeed Akhtar, 55, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of inciting child prostitution and one count of rape

Yasar Majid, 37, of Milton Keynes, is charged with one count of rape

Naveed Akhtar, 43, of Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape

Parvaze Ahmed 36, of Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape

Izar Hussain, 32, of Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape and one count of attempted rape

Zeeshan Ali, 32, of Bradford, is charged with one count of sexual assault

Kieran Harris, 28, of Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape

Faheem Iqbal, 27, of no fixed abode, is charged with aiding and abetting rape

Mohammed Usman, 31, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape

Kieran Harris isn't an obvious Asian name so there you go. Just shows we mustn't assume.:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47071424

So, a Rochdale Pakistani bloke who fled the country during his child-rape charge has been found in Pakistan. He'd been sentenced to 19 years in his absence and has now been arrested . Should Britain be looking to extradite him to serve his sentence here or bollocks to him and let him stay there? 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47071424

So, a Rochdale Pakistani bloke who fled the country during his child-rape charge has been found in Pakistan. He'd been sentenced to 19 years in his absence and has now been arrested . Should Britain be looking to extradite him to serve his sentence here or bollocks to him and let him stay there? 

Course they should 

But it depends on how extradite rules work between countries 

That bloke who killed the girl in the speedboat on the Thames, convicted in his absence having done a runner and turns up in Georgia. His lawyer is claiming as the crime didn't take place in Georgia he can't be extradited 

32 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Course they should 

That bloke who killed the girl in the speedboat on the Thames, convicted in his absence having done a runner and turns up in Georgia. His lawyer is claiming as the crime didn't take place in Georgia he can't be extradited 

No.

He's claiming that the offence did not constitute a crime under their law. Possibly because he had given control of the boat to her shortly before the collision which killed her. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Course they should 

If the sentence handed down had been for the rapist to be immediately expelled from UK to Pakistan the whole country would be celebrating that, at last, justice was being seen to be done. As it happens, his absconding had created exactly this outcome but now we have a need to ensure he serves his term in a UK jail at UK expense.

• Site Supporter

We know that nonces have gravitated towards fields where they may have access to potential victims, but I find it hard to understand the sheer number of the cunts undertaking such activities in open society.

This has got to be something more than just small groups of nonces, but a sinister cultural phenomenon contrary to normal human behaviour.

Not sure where this ends.

29 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We know that nonces have gravitated towards fields where they may have access to potential victims, but I find it hard to understand the sheer number of the cunts undertaking such activities in open society.

This has got to be something more than just small groups of nonces, but a sinister cultural phenomenon contrary to normal human behaviour.

Not sure where this ends.

They don’t do it to their own