Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Villa v bolton

radcliffe white

1 minute ago, overseas said:

I am referring to Villas number 26 who has run rings around our number 16 all night.

The front 3 for villa are more than good enough to run rings round any defenders. Then they bring on bolasie just to rub it in.

apart from their keeper who seems a bit ropey they've better players all over the pitch. With that team you can see why they sacked Bruce. 

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

The front 3 for villa are more than good enough to run rings round any defenders. Then they bring on bolasie just to rub it in.

apart from their keeper who seems a bit ropey they've better players all over the pitch. With that team you can see why they sacked Bruce. 

Id say what you posted is spot on.

• Site Supporter

With the likes of Oztumer and Doidge, the jury is still out for me. On current show they both look out off their depth, they’ve played all their football in the lower leagues, so naturally signings like this are always going to be a bit of a gamble. I’m willing to give them more time, as I’ve seen sparks of potential with both.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

they are the most under achieving team in the league when you look at the team and bench tonight.

I honestly don’t think we will win another game in 2018.

We try our best but we’re a million miles off and will go down.

We don’t even score these days so the best we can do in a game is 0-0.

The bingo machine continues to toss numbers out at will and still PP keeps his job.

Oz is dreadful btw. Fuck off back to Walsall.

Yet again, some promising situations but shocking lack of quality when it comes to final ball, cross or touch. No questioning the effort but from front to back nowhere near good enough. Considering the huge turnover of players and what, on the face of it, looked a much better squad, it's really depressing. We just don't look like scoring anytime this side of Xmas

12 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

I thought that as well. What a wanker.

I think we got more to worry about than commentators . They all talk rubbish.  

We are awful. Truly awful. We have no pace , play a slow tempo , midfield has nil creativity. 

We attack and then stop because no-one is up front. 

Out muscled by an average villa side.

It's embarrassing to watch .