Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall away.

embankment

Yet again, another poor team we have let off the hook.

we can't keep saying that and we still keep on lurching at less than a point a game.

we have got to start beating teams that aren't better than us.

how deep we were second half and it was just a matter of time before they scored and when we did attack, the final ball was shite.

on the train back to London Bridge they couldn't believe they hadn't won.

in isolation it was a good point, but we are shite at home, so Christ knows.

Just back.....decent performance but we needed to take one of the chances to make it 2-0.  After Magennis & Buckley went off ( both after they'd been down with injuries ) the subs couldn't hold the ball up as well & their goal looked on the cards.

Wheater defended well, Williams had a better game in a more attacking role but i'd give Beevers MOM for some good defensive work, using the ball sensibly & of course the goal.

I'd have took a point this morning, so not that downhearted !!

Captain

3 hours ago, captainmed said:

Ameobi was awful.

Caught in possession so many times.

He wasn’t as bad as the guy in the pink shirt though!!

What a cock.

Right about the guy in the pink shirt - what a bell end. Disagree about Ameobi though - he was head and shoulders above the rest in the first half. Second half he was towing the PP line - sit back and defend.

3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

If not fouled I can only assume he lacks confidence in front of goal so thinks a penalty gives someone else the chance as it would have been harder to miss than score from where he was 

And as for Noone's shot right at the end....

I think that’s about right. Noone is not far off as bad as Chris Taylor a non footballer. 

We could have had two or three in the first 20 minutes or so plus the penalty shout 

Then they had a chance just before half time that took a couple of saves and clearances to stop it going in

Second half they were the better team and when they did score you had the feeling that it had been coming 

Noone's attempt at the end, whilst maybe from a tight angle he should have at least got it on target or across goal and not in to the upper tier 

43 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

We could have had two or three in the first 20 minutes or so plus the penalty shout 

Then they had a chance just before half time that took a couple of saves and clearances to stop it going in

Second half they were the better team and when they did score you had the feeling that it had been coming 

Noone's attempt at the end, whilst maybe from a tight angle he should have at least got it on target or across goal and not in to the upper tier 

Noones effort at the finish. well non effort just summed up the whole game.Easily there for the taking but nobody steps up and sorts it out

36 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Noones effort at the finish. well non effort just summed up the whole game.Easily there for the taking but nobody steps up and sorts it out

Noone has been a real disappointment this season. He seems unwilling to take his man on and appears to be looking for the square pass and someone else to take responsibility. That should have been a golden opportunity in the last minute.

I'd have Wildschutt ahead of him at the moment 

• Site Supporter

Have been working all day so not had a chance to give my point of view.

millwall were there for the taking, we should have been at least 2 up by half time. What a surprise he makes us sit back , you knew what was going to happen, just a matter of time.

do us a favour and fuck off pp