Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This ere grenfell tower vid

gonzo

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

I was kindly pointing out that there was a white person on the effigy. All you’re  going off is what you think.

No, I was asking you a question. No point interacting with you any more mate. A pointless exercise on both our parts. You either decide everything is a 1 or a 0, or you just ignore questions you can't answer. Farewell my indoctrinated friend. :drinks:

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

He can never be wrong can he! Always has to try and twist things to suit his odd agenda! Weird guy.

He’s a Toxic Grade A weapon mate....

good job ive got him on ignore and others sent his farewell post......his Boris Johnson bleat re him being loaded is priceless....

shows him as the true politics of envy :D

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He’s a Toxic Grade A weapon mate....

good job ive got him on ignore and others sent his farewell post......his Boris Johnson bleat re him being loaded is priceless....

shows him as the true politics of envy :D

Deary me. Enjoy wanking each other off in your safe space boys. 

If there was an official crime of “Absolute Cuntery” there may be reasonable hope of prosecution. As it stands, there isn’t, and I’m guesssing that they didn’t hand themselves in because they felt morally obliged - more so that their names had come out - and their fear that repurcussions were highly likely 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

If there was an official crime of “Absolute Cuntery” there may be reasonable hope of prosecution. As it stands, there isn’t, and I’m guesssing that they didn’t hand themselves in because they felt morally obliged - more so that their names had come out - and their fear that repurcussions were highly likely

It's the usual "I'm not a racist! Honestly!" bollocks that racists trot out every time they're recorded being racist. 

Anyway...let’s chat about this foreign boot who nicked the poppy collection from Derby St at the weekend.....so shocked no left winger has asked for the video.....I’ve got it.....and ready for Eddie Waring and Stuart Hall to be wheeled out with it....

come on lefties....ask me for it...I dare you..........links links links.... :D

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway...let’s chat about this foreign boot who nicked the poppy collection from Derby St at the weekend.....so shocked no left winger has asked for the video.....I’ve got it.....and ready for Eddie Waring and Stuart Hall to be wheeled out with it....

She had one off the market as well

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Already seen it doing the rounds on Facebook. Grey headscarf? She's a cunt as well. 

House has been searched, Theresa May has spoke out against it, pictures of the house plastered all over the press.

Talk about a massive over reaction.

Guy stabbed in Oldham last night and had his car nicked...nothing on the news.

2 x girls put some bacon on a mosque door 2 months ago....on the news tonight. 

Am I missing something? 

Edited by royal white

Saw the video. Didn't think it was amusing in the slightest and that there must be something wrong with anyone who thought it was.

Didn't strike me as racist though. Deeply offensive to the victims of Grenfell certainly but without knowing the persons involved, I couldn't describe their actions in the video as racially motivated 

• Members
5 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s a smokescreen to deflect away from the stabbings. What they did was distasteful not lllegal and police time wasted on this would be better spent finding murderers stabbing folk. 

I suspect you have a point. Of course the whole truth will be suppressed about the stabbings in order to avoid 'racial stereotyping' and shrill howls of protests from misguided left leaners..

“Detectives will see if they can be prosecuted under the the communications act 2003” this is when someone sends offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing messages online.

If this is the case surely the police will have to charge everyone who shared the video, which will be 1000s, including all the major newspapers? 

2 hours ago, fatolive said:

Have more people been arrested for this than have been for the actual negligence that caused the deaths in the real tower fire? Or is that still on going ? 

*alleged negligence I suppose 

At the minute yes. 

And it wouldn't surprise me if the bommy twats got more punishment than those who's failures caused the issues at grenfell 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, royal white said:

“Detectives will see if they can be prosecuted under the the communications act 2003” this is when someone sends offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing messages online.

If this is the case surely the police will have to charge everyone who shared the video, which will be 1000s, including all the major newspapers? 

The Police won't be charging anyone in this instance.