Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jamie Bulger Documentary

royal white

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Just watched the documentary on Ch5. It still sends a shiver down my spine. How them 2 bastards have been allowed to walk the streets again (never mind take another breath) is beyond me.

You're not telling me you'd be ok with executing a couple of 10 year olds? 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

You're not telling me you'd be ok with executing a couple of 10 year olds? 

Get ready for a lengthy argument over semantics... royalwhite is very rarely honest about his beliefs, even though it's blatantly obvious what they are.

Just now, Cheese said:

Get ready for a lengthy argument over semantics... royalwhite is very rarely honest about his beliefs, even though it's blatantly obvious what they are.

I’m always honest Hun, and I’m not quite sure what beliefs you’re on about? Is this one of your many lies/assumptions? 

An eye for an eye, if its beyond any reasonable doubt that a murder has been carried out then the murderers should face the same fate. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

I’m always honest Hun, and I’m not quite sure what beliefs you’re on about? Is this one of your many lies/assumptions? 

An eye for an eye, if its beyond any reasonable doubt that a murder has been carried out then the murderers should face the same fate. 

I wasn't talking to you babe, I was talking about you. Maybe address the fella who asked the question x

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Even 10 year olds?

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I wasn't talking to you babe, I was talking about you. Maybe address the fella who asked the question x

I was talking to you though hun (just pointing out how you like to lie and assume) 

And im pretty sure the fella I was addressing can make out my answer to him.

Edited by royal white

One of them was made to strip off naked by his dad and was going to have his cock cut off with a pair of sissors unless he put the chocolate decorations back on the tree.   This was before the Jamie Bulger brutality.  Id say his dad is partly to blame of what happened to that poor child, makes you wonder doesnt it.

4 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

One of them was made to strip off naked by his dad and was going to have his cock cut off with a pair of sissors unless he put the chocolate decorations back on the tree.   This was before the Jamie Bulger brutality.  Id say his dad is partly to blame of what happened to that poor child, makes you wonder doesnt it.

Nah, kill em.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Apparently not. We should just start hanging children. Don't discuss societal issues or backgrounds. Hang the little fuckers. If you don't want to hang them, you're obviously condoning what they did. You sick bastard. 

Edited by Cheese

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Apparently not. We should just start hanging children. Don't discuss societal issues or backgrounds. Hang the little fuckers. If you don't want to hang them, you're obviously condoning what they did. You sick bastard. 

Or just stick then in jail for a few years, give them a games console and accesss to the tinternet so they (or at least one of them)  can carry on with their sick child fetishis/perversions

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Or just stick then in jail for a few years, give them a games console and accesss to the tinternet so they (or at least one of them)  can carry on with their sick child fetishis/perversions

Yes, because thats exactly what I said. As usual, everything is binary in your mind. Anyone who doesn't agree with executing child murderers is in favour of giving them a life of luxury.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Jumping in again arent you with your stupid assumptions. I personally believe in an eye for an eye. I wouldn’t want them to just have a few years in jail and then get released to carry on with their sick fetishes. If you feel different that’s fine.

At least you have something in common with Islamic Extremists.They're really into the "eye for an eye" thing. I suppose that's fine too. 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Regardless of their upbringing they killed end of, age 10 you know right and wrong especially if you are doing what they did.

Weren't they brought up watching those Chuckie films. Whilst you'd like to hope that they would know right and wrong, if they've seen those sorts of things on a regular basis, it possibly becomes harder to differentiate between the two