Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jamie Bulger Documentary

royal white

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

malene_espensen_318.jpg

By the grace of God they are back!

Thank you Youri. I am forever in your debt! :)

Now come on - in this moment of national division, when our backs are against the wall. Can we all just take a moment to reflect on these beautiful, beautiful creations and join together in harmony?

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

By the grace of God they are back!

Thank you Youri. I am forever in your debt! :)

Now come on - in this moment of national division, when our backs are against the wall. Can we all just take a moment to reflect on these beautiful, beautiful creations and join together in harmony?

I knew who you meant immediately and I'm glad to be  reminded of these magnificent bounties.

And Marc, get to Specsavers lad :)

OKSANA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-DOMVevwA2cfbbyRnS6X

CHRISTIAN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0rBvUqc_1T3LRw5OjWu9

Talking of fit footballers wives, I recall the first footballers wife i stood and "appreciated" as a young lad was a tidy looking Mrs Winstanley, circa 1990. Under the Manny Road Stand in the Hospitality Room at HT, tea and biscuits aplenty.

I can't actually recall what she looked like past the blonde hair. I'd hazard a guess she doesn't look that great now mind...

4 hours ago, mickbrown said:

If me questioning the mindset of a fella wanting to hang 10 years old makes me a bellend taking the moral high ground then fuck it, I’m guilty as fuck. And proud to be so. 

Good on you.

i am glad you are able to do so.  Most agree it’s ridiculous notion but you can’t dismiss it. Many would feel differently if it was their child. 

Personally I wouldn’t have let them out. May as well stay inside the rest of their lives than risk them causing more issues. Would you be happy knowing that your wife was murdered by someone previously sent down for murder that was released as it happened when they were young ? 

24 minutes ago, Big E said:

Good on you.

i am glad you are able to do so.  Most agree it’s ridiculous notion but you can’t dismiss it. Many would feel differently if it was their child. 

Personally I wouldn’t have let them out. May as well stay inside the rest of their lives than risk them causing more issues. Would you be happy knowing that your wife was murdered by someone previously sent down for murder that was released as it happened when they were young ? 

Course I wouldn’t. 

Probably wouldn’t have too much of a problem not letting them out. 

But hanging 10 year olds? Nah, not for me. 

1 hour ago, Traf said:

The fact that one of them is a paedo speaks volumes about their suitability for release.

When he got done for that, he should have lost all rights to anonymity.

And that for me is the problem.

lad round my way growing up got arrested for rape. Name everywhere. Turns out she was a girl shagging a bar manager. Not guilty but google his name and headlines of rape charges appear. 

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Isn't that the bed in no balls love shed? 

It's the love bed, if you don't mind

The heart shape doesn't really come across very well

Penthouse suite, sleeps 5, help yourself to beers in the fridge, 30 quid a night