Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Police Video

royal white

Another filming of coppers getting filled in. Now the police have come out and asked for help from the general public and to stop filming.

knife crime in going up daily and the police want assistance against these pricks because they can’t do their job properly! And If the guy doing the filming didn’t film it what evidence would they have?  

I'd like to think I'd step in and help but numbers and size of the assailants would be a determining factor. 

Filming the attack to get evidence seems fair enough. Laughing, giving it a running commentary and then posting it on social media makes him a bit of a c*nt in my book

14 hours ago, royal white said:

Another filming of coppers getting filled in. Now the police have come out and asked for help from the general public and to stop filming.

knife crime in going up daily and the police want assistance against these pricks because they can’t do their job properly! And If the guy doing the filming didn’t film it what evidence would they have?  

So in your world, the hero here is the guy filming ?

The copper is (obviously) a cunt and deserves a good kicking. The guy(s) beating him up are misunderstood. And the guy with the mobile is a good samaritan, helping the justice system bring these neer-do-wells a well deserved come-uppance.

wowsers.

17 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

So in your world, the hero here is the guy filming ?

The copper is (obviously) a cunt and deserves a good kicking. The guy(s) beating him up are misunderstood. And the guy with the mobile is a good samaritan, helping the justice system bring these neer-do-wells a well deserved come-uppance.

wowsers.

Seriously how do you work that out? 

Why is the copper a cunt and deserving of it as I haven’t implied that? 

The police (irresponsilbly in my opinion) have come out and asked for help from the public if they see attacks like this happening, this a time when knife crime is at an all time high. Also what’s the chances of you getting a charge sheet as well as being injured if you join in?

They also want the public to stop filming attacks. Well this is the mobile world we live in now and we all know what people like are like with their phones. At least the police now have something to go off.

The little twats need a proper punishment when/if they get arrested.

Is this the one where some scumbag drop kicked a policewoman ?

I hope that I would try to help her in some way, though there's no way of knowing for sure until it happened or even if I could be of any use, but I definitely wouldn't stand there effectively egging them on & filming it with an excited commentary. The guy filming them is nearly as big a cunt as the attackers.

• Moderators

fuck that, no way would I be stepping in when the police are being twatted themselves

it's ominous though for the way the streets are going in some areas

won't be long before folk of a certain mentality decide they can do what they want

and not long after the police will probably find themselves in a position where they decide to leave them to it rather than risk getting fucked over

shite

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

fuck that, no way would I be stepping in when the police are being twatted themselves

won't be long before folk of a certain mentality decide they can do what they want

and not long after the police will probably find themselves in a position where they decide to leave them to it rather than risk getting fucked over

shite

Bob on

Mate of mine's a copper up near Burnley and there are already areas they won't go to unless they are a minimum of 6 strong.

If trained coppers with weapons and body armour are getting beaten up, your average Joe would end up worse off.

Filming it is the work of a cunt.

A lad I know once rugby tackled a bloke who was being chased by the police. Said he was pleading with him to let him go but he hung on until the coppers arrived 

Literally days  later he got himself smacked by some bouncers in full view of a vanload of coppers. He went over and asked them if they were going to do anything about it and was told to fuck off. He gave em a mouthful back and ended up getting nicked. 

On the way back to the station the police pulled up in a back street, got in the back of the van and gave him a kicking (on top of the one he got from the bouncers) 

So in days he went from being the  sort of bloke who’d put himself at risk to help a copper to absolutey despising them. 

39 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Sadly we're already there. See the ongoing court case against the travellers that invaded Thwaites brewery earlier this year.

The Police have done well to get someone before the beak eventually but there were nearly a 100 pikeys there doing pretty much as they pleased because the police couldnt cope.

The officers we've got are bloody heroes in my book. Just outrageous that there's so few of em.

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

shite

Re your last sentence, the chap being interviewed said that is now going to happen. Officers will risk assess the situation and not get involved if it looks likely to be too dangerous.

There are just too few officers.