Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Wed, Wed

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Decided to go after all. What a regretful decision. The area is an absolute shit hole, the weather was crap and our performance woeful. Won't pick out selective players, collectively that was awful and Wednesday were just as shit.

If you think that area is a shithole you must've lived a sheltered life

2 hours ago, Boothy said:

Decided to go after all. What a regretful decision. The area is an absolute shit hole, the weather was crap and our performance woeful. Won't pick out selective players, collectively that was awful and Wednesday were just as shit.

I quite like the area around Hillsboro, but agree with the rest  -  the chance that Doidge  & Donaldson fucked up between them stood out as being especially inept though.

• Site Supporter

On reflection, I wouldn’t say last night was ‘bad’ as many of our passes did find their man.

There was a complete lack of belief though, no snapping in to challenges, no through balls giving anyone something to run on to. Confidence or faith in the manager appear to be rock bottom. Prob both.

i can’t imagine any other championship team would have left Hillsborough without at least a point last night the way they played. Most league 1 team would also have got something

Although PP not covering himself in glory I think the Anderson’s and their treatment of players and staff could be  beginning to have a negative effect on the players. The sooner he cashes his chips in and we move forward under new ownership the better.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Although PP not covering himself in glory I think the Anderson’s and their treatment of players and staff could be  beginning to have a negative effect on the players. The sooner he cashes his chips in and we move forward under new ownership the better.  

I doubt the Anderson's are the reason that 2nd tier professional footballers can't pass or throw a ball a few yards to a teammate Mounts. For me it's a lack of confidence due to having no clear team identity or a workable style of play.

They may be pretty limited but Parky certainly isn't making things any better with his random selections, formations & his negative tactics. He signed them, he gets paid to organise them & he's making a complete clusterfuck of it....the buck stops with the manager unfortunately.

9 hours ago, anewman said:

They wanna be in r gang r gang r gang

They wanna be in r gang oh yeah

'Your' gang wanted Sam sacked for last 3 years (at least) he was here, you said every year we would go down.

'Your' gang said he would never get us promoted.

'Your' gang said he would never keep us up.

I said at various times the problem with 'your' gang is that you are only right when the club does badly so I am sure you are all now delighted to able to pat yourselves on the back and say 'we were right'.  Is it time for him to go ? Probably if we do not win Saturday but please do not pretend this makes you right.

1 minute ago, Ani said:

'Your' gang wanted Sam sacked for last 3 years (at least) he was here, you said every year we would go down.

'Your' gang said he would never get us promoted.

'Your' gang said he would never keep us up.

I said at various times the problem with 'your' gang is that you are only right when the club does badly so I am sure you are all now delighted to able to pat yourselves on the back and say 'we were right'.  Is it time for him to go ? Probably if we do not win Saturday but please do not pretend this makes you right.

Come on Ian you know how i want success as much as you but there comes a point when enough is enough. After last seasons start that should of been it then 

52 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm with you on that, some are on a manager's back after the first couple of bad results. Gets boring.

But most give em a couple of seasons to show they are out of their depth.

This bloke needs to go now. He ain’t saving us twice