Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Wed, Wed

globaldiver

11 hours ago, Traf said:

Parky should have gone after the Burton home defeat last season.

He should also have gone the day after the end of last season.

Failure to beat Wigan and that has to be the end of him.

In one.

That Burton game was as bad as it can possibly get for such an important game.

He simply shouldn’t still be here.

KA’s silence is deafening too.

What a mess.

11 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

The crowd never turns though, we are too polite. We aren't villa or Leeds. We either encourage the team, sit on our hands, take it out on the ref or just leave early. It's called apathy and it doesn't get rid of managers.

Bring out the bedsheets!

13 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

The crowd never turns though, we are too polite. We aren't villa or Leeds. We either encourage the team, sit on our hands, take it out on the ref or just leave early. It's called apathy and it doesn't get rid of managers.

Hmmmm

The crowd turned against megson when we drew against hull one winter's evening in December.  He was sacked next morning .

Coyle got off lightly I suppose.

Dougie got loads of stick before he sacked.

Lennon was apathy among the fans .

At the end of the day we all just want a few wins alongside some decent football . Both have been in short supply during our post prem championship years

Edited by Nottm_Wanderer
Typo

1 hour ago, Eavesy said:

Things haven’t turned nasty for Parkinson as there hasn’t been many hammerings at home or infront of large away followings.

Not many hammerings at home?

• Site Supporter

The two games we’ve been hammered in are forest and Sheffield Utd, both at home. Apart from that we’ve been in with a shout most games. Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely depressing at the moment and I wouldn’t be going if I didn’t have a season ticket. It’s not as bad as that last few months of the relegation last time, by any stretch. Not yet anyway.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

The two games we’ve been hammered in are forest and Sheffield Utd, both at home. Apart from that we’ve been in with a shout most games. Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely depressing at the moment and I wouldn’t be going if I didn’t have a season ticket. It’s not as bad as that last few months of the relegation last time, by any stretch. Not yet anyway.

A couple of months ago we were talking about what a great start we had and how at the middle of September we were already past the previous season's November points tally. Well, they're doing their best to make sure we won't get to the end of December any better off.

Who's good at comparison graphs?

• The topic was unpinned