Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Sheff Wed, Wed

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Your' gang wanted Sam sacked for last 3 years (at least) he was here, you said every year we would go down. 'Your' gang said he would never get us promoted. 'Your' gang said he would never

Exactly. That’s not the owners fault is it? Otzumer is our possibly bit of creativity, as limited as that may be, now he’s another victim of the Parky cycle, bombed out of the squad completely. 

Exactly. In my opinion ken got it massively wrong giving Phil this season. Deserved canning after forest as I think it was more down to Burton, Barnsley and Sunderland. That run at the end was nothing

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wildschut, how bad is he!!

But that's it about Parky - why does he keep giving him a chance. We all know he's fucking shit, the worst of all our 'wingers' but in he comes again. You see the team sheet & you get pissed off every time...

Don't think I've ever felt has low has I have now watching bolton. In the past you expected a manager change after a poor run of results but we can't even cling to that thought. This guy is killing the fans off atm, depressing beyond belief 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

How many goals they scored? 

Exactly. That’s not the owners fault is it?

Otzumer is our possibly bit of creativity, as limited as that may be, now he’s another victim of the Parky cycle, bombed out of the squad completely. 

Doige has shown promise but he gets 5 minutes here and there.

we are shit because of the manager and his negative set up, 5 changes and week and treatment of players. Not to mention what the fuck happens in training.  

Our squad is as good as any team In the bottom half of our division. 

Hes lost the players. That’s quite clear to see.

fuck all to do with finances or owners.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

The squad is shit

make no mistake, we’ll need Guardiola to get results out of that lot

If any of that lot think theyve put a decent shift in and deserve their wages they're in the wrong profession and need a career change.  Guardiola couldnt get any one of them to do anything football related because theyre not that clever.  That game has stressed me out, it was dreadful