Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Pie Eaters

Burndens Bogs

10 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Get off at Radcliffe and get met in 25mins 

That might be the new plan! Planned to leave some bags in Travelodge Bolton's holding room till I got back from the game but might be easier to just cart them round with me all day now.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Marc505 said:

That might be the new plan! Planned to leave some bags in Travelodge Bolton's holding room till I got back from the game but might be easier to just cart them round with me all day now.

im driving most weeks

if youre stuck, i can drop you in town

20 min walk to tram stop. Tram to Victoria. Tram back out to Radcliffe. Bus to stadium

Reverse after the match

Can I be bothered? No. I could drive and not make a day of it with a few beers. Can I be bothered? No

Floating fan. Shitfan. No trains. After watching the Sheff Wed game I've got many other better options for saturday

No apologies from me. I'm not wasting my money

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, tomski said:

A bit defeatist on here. Wigan are shite and we are due a win. Providing the players are up for it (with all the delayed wages caper) I fancy us! Even Phils crazy system allows a couple of wins a season 2-0

There's a flaw here.

13 hours ago, kent_white said:

My seaon ticket is going spare if you want it. Back row of the ESL near the half way line. I've tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Give me a shout if you're still on the lookout!

Cheers, but the lad who wanted it hasn't got back to me so he can FRO.

Gonzo needs 1, though

4 hours ago, tomski said:

A bit defeatist on here. Wigan are shite and we are due a win. Providing the players are up for it (with all the delayed wages caper) I fancy us! Even Phils crazy system allows a couple of wins a season 2-0

I watched them against Roverrrs t’other night -aggressive/dirty/workmanlike. All the things we’re not.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Less than 24 hours to kick off against a local rival and were only on 3 pages. 

Apathy 

Too many parallels with brexit.

No one knows what's really going on, what's going to happen, different groups blaming each other and massive uncertainty.