Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oztumer

pinknblue

• Moderators
Just now, darrener said:

I'd be looking to try and sell ozzy in January, parky won't get a tune out of him and don't know why we signed him in the first place. If Ken is signing the players then the situation is even more ridiculous than it looks. 

He'll be handy in league one if we end up there 

Don't know what the downer is about him, he is one of our most creative players, aye he is small and sometimes gets knocked off the ball, but he can see a pass better than anyone, his form is purely down to parky, who doesn't know how to play to his strengths

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Don't know what the downer is about him, he is one of our most creative players, aye he is small and sometimes gets knocked off the ball, but he can see a pass better than anyone, his form is purely down to parky, who doesn't know how to play to his strengths

He should be first name on the team sheet 

• Moderators

I walked out of Rotherham behind him and it's only when you do that you realise how tiny he is

It's got to be a massive handicap

Not saying he cant overcome it, but think how long it took a supreme talent like okocha took to make an impact

In a 451, I'd still play him, but if it's like yesterday, he's sat on the bench , for me