Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Has anyone......

Big E

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Only 2 weeks from the darkest day then the light will start to come again. Hopefully in every sense of meaning.

oh, and boobs would be a welcome addition to the post

Haha, been counting down those days myself.

Sun and blue sky have disappeared recently.

Talking of boobs, I once had a sensational, seasonal photo of two luscious ladies in nowt but a scarf each sporting a snow shovel outside on a crisp winter's day. Long gone now, and not sure I could post it anyhow, but it's etched into the memory.

26 minutes ago, Spider said:

not a single breast to be seen ten posts in.

what happened to us?

It’s the mad PC world that we all live in...

Everyones become conditioned without even realising it.

Society always wins in the end....

Edited by captainmed

21 hours ago, Big E said:

.....got anything positive going on. Jesus it’s getting unbearable this shit on Twitter. Surely someone has got some good news or some boobs they can post

I’m going to see Madness tomorrow night for the first time. Considering my musical tastes it’s odd that I’ve never managed to get to one of their gigs before now

Giddy as fuck so yeah something positive going on. And it’s with my daughter who’s had the mental health problems this year so double positive for me 

• Site Supporter

Manc, don't take this the wrong way, but I couldn't help smiling at the irony between your last sentence and who you're seeing.

Joking apart, it's massive doing something like that.

A couple of years ago, I went to see tuffers and Aggers at Southport, whilst suffering terribly from almost uncontrollable anxiety. Did well looking back, it was definitely a positive! :good:

• Site Supporter

Frank, football didn't bother me, it's an escape. This surprised someone during a talking therapy session- I explained in pretty much the same terms as you.

I did once have a bit of a panic attack upon leaving after a night match-that was weird.

Latterly though, such is the frustration and poor quality that I've found it genuinely gets me down; hence I'm loosing interest. It's not too healthy.

I agree with the shopping bit completely. Especially Christmas shopping, and the time of year. Struggle to think straight at times.

Nowhere near as bad this year though. Another positive.

51 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Manc, don't take this the wrong way, but I couldn't help smiling at the irony between your last sentence and who you're seeing.

Joking apart, it's massive doing something like that.

A couple of years ago, I went to see tuffers and Aggers at Southport, whilst suffering terribly from almost uncontrollable anxiety. Did well looking back, it was definitely a positive! :good:

Don’t worry mate the irony is not lost on her - she’s back to “normal” - her words :D