Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Moped Crime

royal white

• Moderators

absolutely no issue with this

just hope that everyone who is knocked off using "tactical contact" is definitely guilty, if the cops are sure about it and can prove it later, crack on

a 36% reduction in moped crime speaks for itself

following on from this, anyone committing a knife crime is fair game for getting stabbed in the arse (as it were) when being apprehended, and cops can throw acid in the direction any one who is know to have done the same

make the punishment fit the crime

13 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

absolutely no issue with this

just hope that everyone who is knocked off using "tactical contact" is definitely guilty, if the cops are sure about it and can prove it later, crack on

a 36% reduction in moped crime speaks for itself

following on from this, anyone committing a knife crime is fair game for getting stabbed in the arse (as it were) when being apprehended, and cops can throw acid in the direction any one who is know to have done the same

make the punishment fit the crime

You might have a problem using this analogy with rapists.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, freds dad said:

You might have a problem using this analogy with rapists.

I'm happy for rapists to be bummed against their will in the name of justice, whether it's by the police or in the prison showers, not bothered

• Site Supporter

no problem at all with this, couldnt care less what happens to the criminal if he gets injured while being knocked off, that should be their concern when deciding to do the crime, however, can see an issue arising whereby the cops knock someone off and the bike then skids across into someone walking past or something. Then all hell will break loose and the practice will be stopped

54 minutes ago, fatolive said:

no problem at all with this, couldnt care less what happens to the criminal if he gets injured while being knocked off, that should be their concern when deciding to do the crime, however, can see an issue arising whereby the cops knock someone off and the bike then skids across into someone walking past or something. Then all hell will break loose and the practice will be stopped

Someone will get killed/run over eventually. That's when the real shitstorm will begin.

Interesting. I weigh up all aspects of the arguments on most matters before I comment. I may favour one over the other, but if the other tick a few boxes then it gives me a problem. I've watched the police footage and carefully studied all the arguments on this. I've come to the conclusion that the cops don't ram the cunts hard enough. 

• Members
10 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Wait til they mow down one of Bolty's mate on their vespa covered in mirrors. 

Oi cuntybollocks - this is a 'Moped' thread.

No fucker said owt about beautiful and curvaceous Italian classic machines.

• Site Supporter

Don't sit on a stolen moped or commit a crime using a moped and you won't be hurt by a policeman trying to arrest you.

Nobody expects this to be used for standard stop and search techniques.

Carry on.