Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
royal white

Moped Crime

Moped crime was brought up last night on QT. Low and behold there were people against the tactics being used by the police  even though it’s proved a success. 

What is wrong with these people? 

Its the only way to manage the issue.

fuck em

absolutely no issue with this

just hope that everyone who is knocked off using "tactical contact" is definitely guilty, if the cops are sure about it and can prove it later, crack on

a 36% reduction in moped crime speaks for itself

following on from this, anyone committing a knife crime is fair game for getting stabbed in the arse (as it were) when being apprehended, and cops can throw acid in the direction any one who is know to have done the same

make the punishment fit the crime

13 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

absolutely no issue with this

just hope that everyone who is knocked off using "tactical contact" is definitely guilty, if the cops are sure about it and can prove it later, crack on

a 36% reduction in moped crime speaks for itself

following on from this, anyone committing a knife crime is fair game for getting stabbed in the arse (as it were) when being apprehended, and cops can throw acid in the direction any one who is know to have done the same

make the punishment fit the crime

You might have a problem using this analogy with rapists.

32 minutes ago, freds dad said:

You might have a problem using this analogy with rapists.

I'm happy for rapists to be bummed against their will in the name of justice, whether it's by the police or in the prison showers, not bothered

no problem at all with this, couldnt care less what happens to the criminal if he gets injured while being knocked off, that should be their concern when deciding to do the crime, however, can see an issue arising whereby the cops knock someone off and the bike then skids across into someone walking past or something. Then all hell will break loose and the practice will be stopped

54 minutes ago, fatolive said:

no problem at all with this, couldnt care less what happens to the criminal if he gets injured while being knocked off, that should be their concern when deciding to do the crime, however, can see an issue arising whereby the cops knock someone off and the bike then skids across into someone walking past or something. Then all hell will break loose and the practice will be stopped

Someone will get killed/run over eventually. That's when the real shitstorm will begin.

24 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Someone will get killed/run over eventually. That's when the real shitstorm will begin.

Correct.

Feral feckless cunts or not, police can't be seen to be killing thieves.

My cheapest ever moped was £1:50.......

Sorry ..I thought you said mop head.

Interesting. I weigh up all aspects of the arguments on most matters before I comment. I may favour one over the other, but if the other tick a few boxes then it gives me a problem. I've watched the police footage and carefully studied all the arguments on this. I've come to the conclusion that the cops don't ram the cunts hard enough. 

10 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Wait til they mow down one of Bolty's mate on their vespa covered in mirrors. 

Oi cuntybollocks - this is a 'Moped' thread.

No fucker said owt about beautiful and curvaceous Italian classic machines.

Have to agree with the majority on here. The police are right to be doing as they are. 

I've no issue with it at all but I'm absolutely certain that in the next few months some copper will be charged for excessive use of force and the whole practice will be abandoned.

The police could be armed with maces, ride up at the side of the thief then clout them round the head, surely that would be must more appealing viewing on Police Intercepters

8 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I've no issue with it at all but I'm absolutely certain that in the next few months some copper will be charged for excessive use of force and the whole practice will be abandoned.

In one

13 hours ago, bolty58 said:

beautiful and curvaceous Italian classic machines.

Indeed.

The Gina Lolladalollabrilolladabridiga of motoring

Happy to sit astride all day

Don't sit on a stolen moped or commit a crime using a moped and you won't be hurt by a policeman trying to arrest you.

Nobody expects this to be used for standard stop and search techniques.

Carry on.

12 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

The police could be armed with maces, ride up at the side of the thief then clout them round the head, surely that would be must more appealing viewing on Police Intercepters

Sky could do pay per view. I'd pay 5 quid per chase.

9 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Indeed.

The Gina Lolladalollabrilolladabridiga of motoring

Happy to sit astride all day

One's who understand on here are few and far between. Have a gold star sir.

The Police should be able to not just knock them off the moped, but to reverse backwards n forwards over the thieving shithouses heads.   Not a bad deterrent if you ask me :-)