Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chelsea Race Row

royal white

• Moderators

Southerns don't abuse people for being Mancs. "Northern cunt" I'd buy but the video clearly shows it wasn't that. You wouldn't connect the two words "Manc cunt" as the two words contain exactly the same sounding c, you literally can't shout it, it doesn't work. Good luck in court Colin, you cunt.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Southerns don't abuse people for being Mancs. "Northern cunt" I'd buy but the video clearly shows it wasn't that. You wouldn't connect the two words "Manc cunt" as the two words contain exactly the same sounding c, you literally can't shout it, it doesn't work. Good luck in court Colin, you cunt.

Yep. 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Don’t understand why Chelsea had suspended 4 x season tickets when the video only shows one alledgedly shouting racist abuse. 

perhaps people off camera were also shouting racist abuse.....you;d like to think they wouldn't just rely on the single video that has gone public, and would be using their own CCTV as well, to weedle out this sort of scummer

• Moderators

maybe they were all doing it all game, that video is only a 5 second clip

I read that the stewards did move in shortly after the incident in the video, so guess somebody alerted them to something

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

this is not true, I've just spent the last couple of minutes sat in my kitchen shouting "fackin manc cant" (in cockney), and it was fairly easy

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

What I think will happen is none of them will get done for racist abuse but at least 1 of them will be banned for shouting abuse. Opening a right can of worms in the process 

I agree,  nobody will face charges for racism. A few might get banned, but them Chelsea reserve the right to ban who they want (and they'll want to be seen to be doing something), even without giving a reason. I don't think a can of worms will be opened, as by tomorrow, nobody will give a fuck about this story anymore

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

maybe they were all doing it all game, that video is only a 5 second clip

I read that the stewards did move in shortly after the incident in the video, so guess somebody alerted them to something

this is not true, I've just spent the last couple of minutes sat in my kitchen shouting "fackin manc cant" (in cockney), and it was fairly easy

Must confess, I did try it too.

Just now, gonzo said:

I once saw one of our fans stood flicking his lighter on and off shouting burn the freak and Peter crouch as he took a throw in. 

Kevin Francis got some serious stick from the Manny Road North when he was trying to “play” for Stockport in the 80’s.

Christ, he was shockingly shit.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I once saw one of our fans stood flicking his lighter on and off shouting burn the freak and Peter crouch as he took a throw in. 

I once saw a white footballer paste a black footballer on the pitch at the Reebok.

BWFC = Racist club 

Edited by royal white

13 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

Andy Todd was inclined to take offence at comments about his brother. Some players just knew how to wind him up.

His brother was a fuckin lunatic and Tagged on with some of our lot for a bit.

Last seen at boro away with their frontline lads ballooning about behind some police. 

Dont think Andy was too far behind him in the lunatic stakes mind. Ask Dean Kiely.