Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chelsea Race Row

royal white

17 hours ago, gonzo said:

His brother was a fuckin lunatic and Tagged on with some of our lot for a bit.

Last seen at boro away with their frontline lads ballooning about behind some police. 

Dont think Andy was too far behind him in the lunatic stakes mind. Ask Dean Kiely.

I thought his brother had learning difficulties and he'd taken offence to Browny taking the piss.  No?

6 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Thinking about it if fans can lean over the wall shouting red faced at the players, the players should be free to give it back. 

I'd jusk keep print outs of my bank balance and hand it to the brain dead numpty. 

Don’t we see footballers shouting abuse at other players and officials most games? 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Don’t we see footballers shouting abuse at other players and officials most games? 

Not to the same level of red faced vitriol. 

There's a difference between telling an opponent to fuck off in the heat of the game and the embarrassing behaviour of supposedly fully grown adults stood/sat in the stands. 

26 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Not to the same level of red faced vitriol. 

There's a difference between telling an opponent to fuck off in the heat of the game and the embarrassing behaviour of supposedly fully grown adults stood/sat in the stands. 

Take it you never watched Rooney or Terry playing then

Im.sick of all this, really am bored with all this 'ill pipe up a racists reaction to get my popularity status up and swinging'.  Gary Neville apparenty 'hates Scousers', thus making him a bigotted plastic manc from Bury so i think with his history of hatred of people he should shut his big fat mouth.   Everything is 'racists this, racists that, racists the other'.   

Sol Campbell thinks its racists that not enough blacks get managers jobs, hes talking bollocks.  If he was successful and proved he is hed be in a top job now, no ifs n buts about it, but he thought he should of got a top job straight away.  Im pretty sure with all the money flying about football club chairmen will want the best, not just a white face.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Im.sick of all this, really am bored with all this 'ill pipe up a racists reaction to get my popularity status up and swinging'.  Gary Neville apparenty 'hates Scousers', thus making him a bigotted plastic manc from Bury so i think with his history of hatred of people he should shut his big fat mouth.   Everything is 'racists this, racists that, racists the other'.   

Sol Campbell thinks its racists that not enough blacks get managers jobs, hes talking bollocks.  If he was successful and proved he is hed be in a top job now, no ifs n buts about it, but he thought he should of got a top job straight away.  Im pretty sure with all the money flying about football club chairmen will want the best, not just a white face.

I'm inclined to agree.

There are undoubtedly genuine racist incidents football, as in society as a whole. 

Unfortunately, stuff as you highlighted only muddies the waters.

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

This!!! 

For a black player to say he’s not getting a job because of his colour is fkin ridiculous especially when you consider a few years earlier the same chairmen would have happily (and in some cases did) pay him 10s of thousands a week. 

Then you have once who says Sol is to big for Macclesfield. Isntbthat where Ince started? Then he got bigger job and was soon sacked from the majority of them....because he was shit not black.

3 minutes ago, Steejay said:

That Steph McGovern - did she used to be a bloke? Just asking like...I'm not being LGBTist, or sexist or anything elseist...

She's filth, she'd sort you right out, and then cook you a decent full English in the morning. Like Eileen Grimshaw would.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just a pity the BBC and Barnes don’t dare mention Christian genocide in Nigeria isn’t it ?

Go on guys,,...google it,.,thousands of black Nigerian Christians being murdered in Nigeria this year......it’s all there.

No cigars for guessing who the perpetrators are.

Barnes is another who comes out when there’s any issue. Another man who proved himself to be a shit manager and blamed it on race.

I wonder if united fans will demonstrate because of the lack of white players in the team tonight? I doubt they will 

Just now, royal white said:

Barnes is another who comes out when there’s any issue. Another man who proved himself to be a shit manager and blamed it on race.

I wonder if united fans will demonstrate because of the lack of white players in the team tonight? I doubt they will 

Spot on mate..very well said.

Stqn Collymore is another twat who deserves a mention due to his Fenian support the other night on social media.

He seems to have forgot where he was born.

Aye. Fed up with it all

Chris Hughton is a decent manager and one day will get a top job I reckon. Not because a club owner will think that they should employ him because of his colour, in a desperate desire to be PC, or to help fill quotas, but because he's shown that he can do a good job. I may be wrong of course and his career could take a downward turn and then he'll be judged once again on results

I'm more concerned that "English" managers don't seem to be able to get jobs in the "English" Premier League rather than the colour of their skin

• Moderators

Even half the African nations appoint white Europeans as manager / coach

Am all for equal opps, but not via a Rooney rule or similar, it may work in the NFL but wouldn't over here

Not sure what the answer is other than to keep applying, there's plenty jobs in the lower leagues