Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dirty, Horrible, Leeds

globaldiver

• Moderators

As impressive as their break out to score their winner was,Another day the final pass hits our defender

I'm tempted to say another day we get that penalty, but I'm long since passed thinking we will get a fair deal from referees

I hear we didn't have a shot on target...did they, other than the goal, nothing stands out

And coming back to anis comments that were cast aside, it's pretty fcuking obvious that on paper Leeds piss all over us 

We are still in the battle and now's not the time to be bailing on them

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, ianofrochdale said:

If you're operating in the market of cast offs from other mid table Championship sides and a few decent operators in League 1 and  2 your expectations can't be much higher.

I'd rather hope that if a "cast-off from other mid-table Championship club" ended up at our club; or any other club that gave them the chance after they became surplus to requirements, that they'd up their game by upping their training in order to put two fingers up at the club which cast them off.

I wouldn't expect them to shrug their shoulders and show the new club's supporters why their previous club didn't want them.

One up top is fine if we get someone within 20 yards of him. Magennis wins plenty. Get someone near him.

If not. Get it wide and whip it in and give him summat to attack

yet here we are. With wingers who cut in as they are put on the wrong sides.

Get the fucker wide and get it whipped in for magennis to attack

Not having a shot on target against top of the league isn't a problem. It''s that we're not having enough attempts at Ipswich, Sheffield Weds, or at home to Blackburn,  Wigan etc

Since we lack creativity we need to be a lot better on set pieces and we're worse than last year imo

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Not having a shot on target against top of the league isn't a problem. It''s that we're not having enough attempts at Ipswich, Sheffield Weds, or at home to Blackburn,  Wigan etc

Since we lack creativity we need to be a lot better on set pieces and we're worse than last year imo

Agree with you, there

Especially the set pieces

One of my big surprises has been just how bad oztumer has been on dead balls

• The topic was unpinned