Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dirty, Horrible, Leeds

globaldiver

5 minutes ago, Walkden White said:

So devoid of quality in last third without Ameobi.

I’m blaming Buckley for their goal losing it so easily when the rest of the team were on the front foot...shocking.

Can’t understand why Doidge didn’t start

How many times does Buckley fall over in the last 3rd. Utterly unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Crock of shit but Parky as no need to worry he as the safest job in football can't be sacked because we are skint that's the last home game I will be attending whilst he is in charge devoid of any idea negative till football and shut players.

I know i expected us to take Leeds apart and score 3 or 4 as well.

• Site Supporter

I still can’t feel my toes

As long as I have a hole in my arse Will buckly wont be a footballer.

we held our own but lack the strike force we could almost certainly have if we had any money at all.

the stayaways can fuck off and watch Man City for me. Negative, self pitying cunts who have nothing to offer this football club.

Buckley , Noone & Lowe waste of space  

losing 1-0 and nobody up 

wheater and Hobbs had a decent game .

we just allow teams to play and build confidence

gift goal & another poor referee 

business as usual. 

Hoped for more ...... But didn't expect any different ! 

Alnwick have to make many saves? Hernandez header in first half and a few loose balls in box but other than that they barely threatened. And they are top with a so called world class manager.

we pressed well and forced them into giving the ball away time and time again. Their fans were starting to get frustrated.

Vela superb

magennis won plenty in the air.

We’d be better off with little at right wing. He’d put in the same defensively effort as Buckley but might have a clue of what to do when he has the ball. Or atleast push it and run. Buckley is either on the floor or in the process of falling over when he has it.

I thought Lowe and Hobbs did really well today.

30% possession and no shots on target is just pitiful against a team that I didn't think we're that good and I say that most weeks.

how many times did we win the ball back and give it away??

should have had a pen 

got to blame Buckley for their goal, gave the ball away, stayed down and didn't track back.

thought no one, bucket and Wildshite all offered two tenths of eff all

dreadful

we are 4 points behind Brentford and Rotherham, so we can't afford to lose either.

desperate times

Edited by marple whites

• Site Supporter

Those possessions stats are bollocks. Most of it was in their own half.

Great desire , hunger and workrate today. Could have easily have come away with a draw. Average players don't become worldbeaters overnight. Lack of quality was obvious but that's were we are right now. 

As long as we show that kind of committment every week then I'm not sure what folk can moan about .

Just carry that on to the next game and we actually have a chance.

I thought that header near the end was on target

Huffed and puffed, as befits a team sent out to clog. I think we are better than that.

But maybe not.

Not the nicest walk home

1 hour ago, Spider said:

we held our own but lack the strike force we could almost certainly have if we had any money at all.

the stayaways can fuck off and watch Man City for me. Negative, self pitying cunts who have nothing to offer this football club.

I have been a supporter for 50 years and this self pitying cunt as had enough! Today's game was the usual garbage football served up by a negative manager who is completely out of his depth! And wtf does he see in Buckley and Noone tea.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

47 years I've been watching the wanderers through thick and thin. This is as bad as it gets, it's mind numbingly boring, frustrating, dire I could go on. There is no sign of any change, if you want to drag yourself down in that weather watching that shit then fair play to you. You deserve a medal. I'll keep paying for my season ticket, I won't be following man City any time soon but at the moment I've just bloody well had enough of parky and his dinosaur brand of football. 

Worked hard today but limited quality on show.  Leeds not much better.  

I thought Lowe and Hobbs played well, but the final ball from Williams, Buckley and Noone was shocking.  We give the ball away rrally easily.  Buckley is so lightweight and easily knocked off the ball.  Magennis and Vela worked hard but offerred little threat and we have stopped scoring from set pieces.  Their keeper was dodgy under any pressure as he tried to played it out from the back but we couldn't make it count.  

Mind numbingly cold.