Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Iles reporting PFA pulled out of funding wages

Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Any player that wants to walk after collecting wages for the dogshit served up this season, can walk for me.

No cunt will have them anyway.

Those who want to stand up and be counted, and fight for a shirt and a wage, then let's go!

Story is PFA search on club shows outstanding Winding Up petition from the American Front Row Marketing (Which KA previously has said as already been dealt with).

Because the PFA found this they've pulled the offer until this issue resolved.

However it could be something as simple as an administrative oversight by someone simply not amending the Petition from 'open' to 'closed', in which case their loan back on again.

Wouldn't it have been better for all concerned if Iles had waited to see if this was simply a non story first before rushing on to his personal Twitter again to stir the pot (and the twitter anti-Anderson's) once more?

The loan could be back on again by first thing tomorrow after all.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17291327.bolton-face-salary-crisis-after-hitch-with-pfa-bail-out-loan/

3 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Story is PFA search on club shows outstanding Winding Up petition from the American Front Row Marketing (Which KA previously has said as already been dealt with).

Because the PFA found this they've pulled the offer until this issue resolved.

However it could be something as simple as an administrative oversight by someone simply not amending the Petition from 'open' to 'closed', in which case their loan back on again.

Wouldn't it have been better for all concerned if Iles had waited to see if this was simply a non story first before rushing on to his personal Twitter again to stir the pot (and the twitter anti-Anderson's) once more?

The loan could be back on again by first thing tomorrow after all.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17291327.bolton-face-salary-crisis-after-hitch-with-pfa-bail-out-loan/

He’s a journalist not the clubs PR man. He doesn’t report it and someone else reports it he’d get accused by some for knowing fuck all. Unfortunately nowadays that sort of information won’t wait until tomorrow morning. 

1 minute ago, rochdale white said:

He’s a journalist not the clubs PR man. He doesn’t report it and someone else reports it he’d get accused by some for knowing fuck all. Unfortunately nowadays that sort of information won’t wait until tomorrow morning. 

I accept that but that isn't my point.

What is, is that he stirs on Twitter.

There's nothing wrong for him to write his story and publish it on the Bolton News site - that's what his job is and what he's paid to do.

Tweeting on his personal account (in which he tweets/retweets/likes) his personal views - not the papers! - compromises his impartiality in what he writes in the paper.  He clearly is biased against Anderson and is extremely friendly with the ST who clearly want Anderson out.  Totally unprofessional and raises doubts about the integrity of the articles he does for the paper.

He should keep his personal opinions and his professional journalistic life completely separate from each other - unfortunately he chooses not to.

2 hours ago, HomerJay said:

Any player that wants to walk after collecting wages for the dogshit served up this season, can walk for me.

No cunt will have them anyway.

Those who want to stand up and be counted, and fight for a shirt and a wage, then let's go!

To be honest the players have been quite dignified over all this. Apparently no one has suggested walking but I wouldn't knock any that did. I think you are being a tad unfair

2 hours ago, rochdale white said:

Nail on the head. For some reason iles has taken it in the neck on here by some pro regime folk on here. Does anyone really think he's secretly trying to bring the club down? This story yet again was always going to be reported and why shouldn't be in our ken transparent age?

• Moderators

Aye, if it comes down to something as trivial as an admin error then it's up to KA to sort it so it doesn't become something that Iles can get wind of

But if it's something important enough for the PFA to pull out of a deal that's meant to help KA and the club, it's Iles job to report it

• Moderators

It comes down to him not doing any research

Time and time again, he's jumped the gun

And what he forgets is that there is no reasonable alternative to anderson

If the cnut uses the term winder again, I swear I'm going to scream

Weird how this kind of stuff keeps happening to Ken. Said to the players they'd get paid last week when he knew they wouldn't. Said the Front Row petition had been sorted, and now this has fallen through because it hasn't.

But I'm sure failing Bolton News has it wrong and Crooked Iles is just trying to undermine Honest Ken on behalf of the Slippery ST. Look forward to reading the truth in the morning.