Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Iles reporting PFA pulled out of funding wages

Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, gonzo said:

Mate your only ever a port vale or forest away from getting your chi back. 

Home matches aren’t tosh because of Ken Anderson or winding up orders. Folk aren’t staying because we owe front row sports management a few quid.

Folk have had enough because the football is shit and the macron is the shittest place on planet earth when the football is shit. 

All this stuff just emphasises it. We all know or pretend to know too much. It’s compete overkill. That’s why every fucker is bored to tears with it all. It’s spoke and debated about every single day. 

Chairmans notes, Marc iles and the twitters m*ngs clamour to get every single piece of info they can to beat the Andersons with saturates everyone. We are all as guilty as charged here.

It whips up a frenzy and every cunts in a bad mood going to the match, folk threatening to boycott and spray painting bed sheets. These fuckers have no idea what it actually is they are protesting about. 

The only thing that can change the mood imo is Parky going to reading and is getting a manager with a positive style of play. If that’s sees us relegated then fair do’s because as it stands we are fucked anyway and everyone’s just pissed off. 

Only on the pitch stuff can save this from us seeing the season out with no fucker in the ground. 

I love you, me, I do.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, tomski said:

Fair enough. We can agree to disagree. I think it would of been obvious that we needed an injection in. Why are the other people putting dough in then like your James fella if going off what you are saying? (Not a loaded question)

I suspect it's secured (on car parks?), hence an act of benevolence. Doesn't alter the fact that the current business is unsustainable, as it stands.

Edited by Carlos

5 hours ago, Traf said:

Peterborough?

A dull club in the dullest part of the country. Been nowhere, won nothing.

But they did top their leagues for 6 consecutive years, 5 in the Midland League and then Div 4 once they had replaced Gateshead.

And they once won the chuckatrade trophy in its earlier form.

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

I suspect it's secured (on car parks?), hence an act of benevolence. Doesn't alter the fact that the current business is unsustainable, as it stands.

What's that all got to do with anything?

He should just pay the bills.

... Or if he can't then sell the club. Simples.

:D

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, DazBob said:

I was shaking my head then until I saw it was you.

The scary thing is this is the actual mentality of some folk.

If my business was losing 500 quid a month and I had savings of 9k.  How long do you reckon I'd give it before I sold all its assets and shut it down.  I think 3 months tops.  Blokes a saint.

7 hours ago, DazBob said:

Why can't he just get a wealthy benefactor to invest?

Social media is full of fucking morons

9 hours ago, barryk32 said:

I was shaking my head then until I saw it was you.

The scary thing is this is the actual mentality of some folk.

If my business was losing 500 quid a month and I had savings of 9k.  How long do you reckon I'd give it before I sold all its assets and shut it down.  I think 3 months tops.  Blokes a saint.

He should bankrupt himself and his family to keep this great club alive :D

1 hour ago, Big E said:

has illes tweeted the headline "It is with absolute horror. disbelief and sheer hurt i have to report.............." then the rest of the story says they have been paid ?

He was absolutely devastated having to announce they’ve been paid.

its okay. Maybe he can post an article encouraging fans to question why ken hasn’t given away Walsall tickets. Despite the football association setting minimum prices for tickets.