Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mourhino

ZiggyStardust

That's a shame, he was doing a great job there. The worry is they get a good manager in, and they start to perform

I've never liked the bloke anyway, always came across as trying to be funny - he'll no doubt walk into another top club, be and be given another $500M to spend

Edited by Sweep

10 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's a shame, he was doing a great job there. The worry is they get a good manager in, and they start to perform

I've never liked the bloke anyway, always came across as trying to be funny - he'll no doubt walk into another top club, be and be given another $500M to spend

Aye

Spent around £150m on Pogba and Fred and they are nowhere to be seen this season. Then blames the board for not signing the players he wanted 

His style of management is long gone and can't adapt to the modern game. His public criticism of de Bruyne worked wonders for the player. Just not at Chelsea 

He'll rock up at somewhere like PSG next season when they've failed to win the champions league, then piss the French league and do not much in Europe 

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

I've heard he said Bowtun on his holidays and fell out with a bloke who didn't want to drink with him outside the off licence?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Please no

anyway, he’s finished, surely?

not sure about that, he's one of the most successful managers this century and still only 55

he's main problem is that he's managed top clubs in the top leagues already, so anywhere next would probably be a seen as a step down

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Pochetino the favourite.

That won't go down well in a new stadium.

be surprised if they went with someone who's honours barely stretch beyond manager of the month

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

be surprised if they went with someone who's honours barely stretch beyond manager of the month

Perhaps a change of approach?

Lvg and now this mon, as big names haven't worked.

Either way, that was the BBC statement earlier, so may well change in time.

It's about time we saw what Parky could do with some real money.

• Site Supporter

I know there's a lot of time and social media to fill nowadays, but fuck me they've had some right cunts on the tv and wireless today.

It's handy to  have this kind of thing every now and again to prod us about what a shower of wanklords their fans are, especially the southern mob.

I'm happy enough knowing they're pissed off.