Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stakeknife

bolty58

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

What was being leaked??

All sorts. How long people were taking breaks, how many cig breaks. A fight in the bakery at 5 am. Who wasn't doing much etc? The worst was they had a minute by minute breakdown of usage on mariokart on N64. Stakeknife was ruthless whoever they were! 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, tomski said:

All sorts. How long people were taking breaks, how many cig breaks. A fight in the bakery at 5 am. Who wasn't doing much etc? The worst was they had a minute by minute breakdown of usage on mariokart on N64. Stakeknife was ruthless whoever they were! 

to the papers / public or just an internal grass?

they would've had a field day from the time I worked at Tesco in Horwich back in the 90s

Saturday night shift was the biggest doss going - culminating in someone fucking about in the canteen and setting off the sprinkler system across the whole store

28 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

to the papers / public or just an internal grass?

they would've had a field day from the time I worked at Tesco in Horwich back in the 90s

Saturday night shift was the biggest doss going - culminating in someone fucking about in the canteen and setting off the sprinkler system across the whole store

Just internal mate. It was an odd place to work to be honest. Exactly loads used to go on. All of a sudden people were getting collared.

you either had to be a complete scaly or a student/homo to work at that place

59 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I was hoping it would be a thread about Steak Knives 

I love a good Steak Knife 

Laguiole are my favourite I must say, proper piece of cutlery 

My old man found a machete behind some hotel on Dickson Road about 20 years ago.

He still carves his meat with it to this day :D  

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, tomski said:

Just internal mate. It was an odd place to work to be honest. Exactly loads used to go on. All of a sudden people were getting collared.

we used to do bike/trolley races round the store, competitions for who could throw shit furthest up the aisles (loads of stuff getting smashed along the way), help yourself to drinks and snacks all night, nick any toiletries you needed (on my last night before going to uni I filled a bin bag full of stuff), take massive long breaks, then spend the last hour cleaning up after yourself

and all on double time

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

My old man found a machete behind some hotel on Dickson Road about 20 years ago.

He still carves his meat with it to this day :D  

I was walking to the train station after Sankey's one summer dawn and stopped to have a piss onto some waste ground through a chainlink fence...Anyhow, I looked down to see I was micturating upon a claw-hammer that was covered in red gunk and (possibly) hair.

The plod had/have my DNA as a result of an altercation in the past, in which I was totally innocent, I didn't have a clue if piss has traceability so I didn't know what to do (in case someone had bludgeoned a brass with it or sommat. That part of Ancoats was rum to say the least).

I thought about perverting potential Rough Justice (against me) by taking the thing home with me but thought better of it.

There, alibi sorted :ph34r:.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

7 hours ago, tomski said:

Sounds like argos when I worked there. Back in the era of flip phones some scrotes would go out on their dinner holding a twix but inside was a phone with a bit of our favourite chocolate stick to the top. 

Or they would sell a massive box of something worth a tenner to one of their mates and the box was full of PlayStation games.

4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Sounds like argos when I worked there. Back in the era of flip phones some scrotes would go out on their dinner holding a twix but inside was a phone with a bit of our favourite chocolate stick to the top. 

Or they would sell a massive box of something worth a tenner to one of their mates and the box was full of PlayStation games.

And when I worked at a little woods warehouse. One bloke came in wearing scruffs and told his boss he needed to finish early for something. That afternoon told his boss he was going to get changed before he left and walked out wearing le coste t-shirt designer coat and jeans and a brand new pair of timberlands (it was 20 odd years ago) all off the warehouse shelves.