Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Xmas present for the wife

Mounts Kipper

I have a note on my iPhone with a list of stuff on it for her 

As and when she says ‘I’d like this or that’ through the year I write it down. When it comes to her Birthday and Xmas Bingo I’ve got a list rather than having a complete mind blank about what she’s hinted at through the year 

Saying that we’re clubbing together to treat ourselves to something for the new house this year so no need 

Buying stars and bits of the moon is utter dog shit, it's just bollocks, folk are making money out of these simpletons who buy that shit. I'm happy to sell bits of the moon for £10 an acre, I'll provide a certificate and everything

Edited by Sweep

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Buying starts and buys off the moon is utter dog shit, it's just bollocks, folk are making money out of these simpletons who buy that shit. I'm happy to sell bits of the moon for £10 an acre, I'll provide a certificate and everything

Remember reading about a guy who sold leaves out of his back garden to Americans on ebay under the guise they were leaves from Sherwood Forest

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Buying starts and buys off the moon is utter dog shit, it's just bollocks, folk are making money out of these simpletons who buy that shit. I'm happy to sell bits of the moon for £10 an acre, I'll provide a certificate and everything

I'll buy her an acre of moon as long as she promises to fuck off and live there.

Got most of mine for the Mrs in Bolton which was ace as I'm not a big fan of Trafford Centre crowds. Molton Brown was the missing link. Got the rest in Pandora, Hotel Chocolat and Debenhams Bolton. Even treated myself to a pint in Northern Monkey which was a good pint and a good place. Maybe wrong thread but prefer to spend money in Bolton if I can even though I moved away.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Sweep said:

Buying stars and bits of the moon is utter dog shit, it's just bollocks, folk are making money out of these simpletons who buy that shit. I'm happy to sell bits of the moon for £10 an acre, I'll provide a certificate and everything

Can t remember now, but don't you own mining rights?

If they discover a rich vein of some rare metal that becomes mega valuable, then you might enjoy quids in.

The new fracking.

5 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I got my missus a tv, myself the control.  Got her a Pandora thumb ring as well , apparently it means shes not married but in a relationship.  i was going to buy her a Barbour wax coat but shes losing weight in the new year so she didnt want one.  Shes happy, im happy :)

Thumb rings have homosexual connotations