Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

RHS Gardens Worsley

Mounts Kipper

Don’t know if anyone saw it on tv this week but work has begun on a new RHS Gardens at Worsley, it’s on the site of the Worsley hall gardens a site I’ve long since hoped would be redeveloped back to something like its former glory. I’ve often had a walk in the area and some of the features are still there from its hey day.

Anyhow must give praise to Salford council they’ve contributed 19 million to the project. If you like local history just google Worsley New Hall and you’ll see what an amazing place it was back in the day. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t know if anyone saw it on tv this week but work has begun on a new RHS Gardens at Worsley, it’s on the site of the Worsley hall gardens a site I’ve long since hoped would be redeveloped back to something like its former glory. I’ve often had a walk in the area and some of the features are still there from its hey day.

Anyhow must give praise to Salford council they’ve contributed 19 million to the project. If you like local history just google Worsley New Hall and you’ll see what an amazing place it was back in the day. 

The new road junction recently been finished to improve it to accomodate  all the visitors they are expecting.

plans look good and it looks like it’ll be a great place for the area in general