Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deano At it Again

TrickyTrotter

I wouldn’t trust the greasy haired cockney gypo with my transit van never mind a football club.

He ruined our only chance of an FA cup final then proceeded to gamble the sheer existence of our football club with a 147393% wonga loan. 

I was in corporate the day we played Preston and saw him and his mob of cockney flat cap wearing gypos exactly for that they were.

He gained the trust of certain sections of our support and some total whoppers in the local media on big pile of complete bollocks and lies. He very nearly sent the club under.

KA came in with some kind of business acumen and saw through a process to rectify the shit state of affairs with a model of austerity. Something a lot of folk are keen to forget. 

The bloke can fuck off. The shit bastard. 

Edited by gonzo

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I wouldn’t trust the greasy haired cockney gypo with my transit van never mind a football club.

He ruined our only chance of an FA cup final then proceeded to gamble the sheer existence of our football club with a 147393% wonga loan. 

I was in corporate the day we played Preston and saw him and his mob of cockney flat cap wearing gypos exactly for that they were.

He gained the trust of certain sections of our support and some total whoppers in the local media on big pile of complete bollocks and lies. He very nearly sent the club under.

KA came in with some kind of business acumen and saw through a process to rectify the shit state of affairs with a model of austerity. Something a lot of folk are keen to forget. 

The bloke can fuck off. The shit bastard. 

Maybe I was wrong with ebola

Aids?

• 1 month later...