Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Walsall and Wembley bound

miamiwhite

45 minutes ago, freds dad said:

And we are ball number 1.

Others include:

6 ManU, 7 Everton, 8 Spurs, 9 PNE/Doncaster, 10, Newcastle/Blackburn, 11 Chelsea, 14 Accrington, 19 (Blackpool/)Arsenal, 20 ManCity(/Rotherham), 24 Burnley, 31 Wolves/Liverpool.

• Site Supporter

1st half stunk the place out, 2nd half much better. 

Murphy is well worth a starting spot on today’s performance, looks miles more composed than any other midfielder we have.

Noone much better on the left, pinging crosses in for someone who could get on the end of them, maybe it will catch on.

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Lowest post war attendance for an fa cup tie at home 

20 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They’ll all flood back when we draw Man U. 

Just watch them...

And I'll be there smug as fuck waving my Wallsall ticket stub.

• Site Supporter

Imagine a Venn diagram.

One side is folk moaning at the state of our club (outside of the shit on the pitch) 

One side is folk who didn't turn up today.

If you are in the cross section then you are an utter cunt for my money, and neither your opinion nor your money are welcome.

Edited by HomerJay

What a turn around, first half one up top shite, second half were a different team. Parky just doesn't have a clue 1. Where has Murphy been the last few months he was awesome even first half. 2. Noone and Buckley looked different players playing on their proper sides of the pitch. Why's it took so long to suss this out? 3. Wildshut wtf why keep giving him chances. 4. Magennis first half was dogshit second half with good service looked half decent. Parky might have accidentally stumbled on something. City or United away please :yahoo:

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

Yea and I will wave my Bolton v Darlington and Bolton v Aldershot in our relegation to the 4th division tickets (OK I paid cash) I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years, and my first game was 1967 but I didn't go today but if we draw a big club in the next round I will be first in the queue and I don't give a fook what anyone on here thinks, I've done my time watching shite, so there 

Did anyone see my float bob under the water a little bit then?

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

There’s nobody having a good game but bloody hell Vela looks like he’s been on the piss last night. 

Isn't he the player we will be selling? Genuinely puzzles me that a midfielder who only contributes as long as he doesnt get the ball is so highly rated by some.

Didn't go today, but glad Murphy sounds to have had a good game. Hopefully going best us that creative spark and a the ability to pass the ball forwards from midfield we've been missing for so long.

Edited by dazl1212

Some people have other commitments.

Today I got far more enjoyment from watching my son and daughter compete in the Lancs XC @ Witton Park.

Theres a fine line between being a top fan and someone with nothing else going on in their life.

We all know plenty of these types of people in life.

Hopefully this result will breed some confidence.

Edited by captainmed

The Noone cross and Magennis headed goal pleased me the most, if you look on youtube at Magennis's goals at Charlton many of them were scored in that style.

Get it wide and get some decent crosses in and the lad will score.

That can be Parkys mission for the rest of the season - it might just work.

9 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Some people have other commitments.

Todsy I got far more enjoyment from watching my son and daughter compete in the Lancs XC @ Witton Park.

Theres a fine line between being a top fan and someone with nothing else going on in their life.

We all know plenty of these types of people.

Hopefully this result will breed some confidence.

Really cheered me up that today

Spent the day at Overdale cleaning my Dad's memorial stone for my Mum, and then the rest of the day keeping her company, as my Dad died 9 years ago today

Like you say. Other commitments. I had no intention whatsoever of going today and will wear my shitfan medal