Jump to content
Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
RUREADY2ROLL

Brizzle AWAY

Recommended Posts

League.....Even though i think we will go down, i haven't given up all hope of survival yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cup.

A decent draw in round 5 and it could end up being worth four league wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2019 at 22:56, Steejay said:

Cup but a draw on Saturday 

This with bells on

Getting married on the Sunday, was half hoping we get knocked out before that weekend as Norwich at home wasn't likely to be moved for TV. If we get through and pull United away or something like and it gets moved to the Sunday then someone else can have her :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wakey said:

Cup.

A decent draw in round 5 and it could end up being worth four league wins.

I understand our need for cash now, but avoiding relegation would be worth millions more than getting through a round or two of the cup, & more importantly, would improve the chances of a new owner/investors coming in.

League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After this recent shit storm be interesting to see if Parky can get a performance out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walkden White said:

After this recent shit storm be interesting to see if Parky can get a performance out of them.

Get the baronesses to do a teamtalk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

No pay on day Saturday 

I believe 250 been sold 

Hardcore following only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that's not happening.

My last away was 0-6, my last trip to Bristol was 0-6...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

No pay on day Saturday 

I believe 250 been sold 

395 as of 5 hours ago. That means it will be 395 by now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

395 as of 5 hours ago. That means it will be 395 by now

Whichever figure it was never going to be good, when looking through the fixtures it was always a no from me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fancied It, but trains were just to fucking expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Fancied It, but trains were just to fucking expensive.

enn zeds going

do you have biggish daves number?

let him get in touch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Casino said:

enn zeds going

do you have biggish daves number?

let him get in touch?

Nah knocked it on the head now, promised the missus some sexy time, I better honour it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Nah knocked it on the head now, promised the missus some sexy time, I better honour it :D

Just need a man to do it:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Just need a man to do it:)

Nah I've got skills.

I've booked her in at 5.15pm after the scores, if we win I've promised her double bubble and a 3 courser at Alberts :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Traf said:

I'm guessing that's not happening.

My last away was 0-6, my last trip to Bristol was 0-6...

shit I have not bought one yet

Hope I can order one tomorrow and collect at the ground

Anyone have a spare following the cup draw message me

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get turned over here, twitterati forget this week's memo about feeling sorry for Parky, revert back to what they were saying after Hull.

Once in never out and all that shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

shit I have not bought one yet

Hope I can order one tomorrow and collect at the ground

Anyone have a spare following the cup draw message me

If you’re struggling, I can get you one Friday morning and meet you there pal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Steejay said:

If you’re struggling, I can get you one Friday morning and meet you there pal 

That would be great mate

Dont forgot OAP ticket 

Should be down and parked up about 1sh

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

That would be great mate

Dont forgot OAP ticket 

Should be down and parked up about 1sh

:good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the DF 2-1 the same season as Salad Bar at home? Seemed to be a good following.

Also did the 1-0 in 94 and a day in and out for the stag do. Was that the 6-0? 

And prior to that was on the terrace when folk were handing out travel flyers for Pisa away and SAN Marino away the same week.

i won’t be at either game this Season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 1 was saladgate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.