Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Utd away

radcliffe white

1 minute ago, Rizlar said:

ST holder and fan since 1968 said last week won't be going again this season while hes in charge and I am sticking to it and won't be renewing enough is  enough .

Same here, don't see the point we barely score never mind win 

On track to be worse than 2015 / 2016 this 

I honestly didn’t think we would see a complete disgrace of a season like that again 

If we are lucky we might just scrape the same amount of points but will be well behind on goals scored. That’s saying something when you compare it to the weak as piss attacking optionswe had back then 

Parky has to go at some point, no way back for him here 

2 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

On track to be worse than 2015 / 2016 this 

I honestly didn’t think we would see a complete disgrace of a season like that again 

If we are lucky we might just scrape the same amount of points but will be well behind on goals scored. That’s saying something when you compare it to the weak as piss attacking optionswe had back then 

Parky has to go at some point, no way back for him here 

Should’ve gone after Burton

nice guys finish last?

On 6th Feb in the last relegation season we beat Rotherham 2-1. We'd beaten MK Don's 3-1 in previous home game and had scored 9 goals in four games. Yes, we were shite, skint and, soon after, on the way down, but at least we scored now and then. The side that played that day was poor by anybody's standards but I'm pretty sure it'd have beaten the current lot in a game.

Young Connell reminds me of Holding that season, bright young talent learning his way in a terrible team. Hope it does him good and he goes on to big things