Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Utd away

radcliffe white

Surely regardless of any off the field issues, 1 win in 21 matches, 8 points out of a possible 60, is surely more than enough, for him to be sacked? ASAP

The fact that Anderson has not even sacked Parky yet, considering in parkys 3 years, he’s had about 1 million lifelines, suggests even more reason to despise the owners.

The only thing, us supporters know for sure, is that with Anderson and Parky in charge, we are only going one place, and that’s to league 1. Season over, and what’s worse, is for people like us, who have spent big on their season tickets, don’t even feel like going anymore.

Edited by Lostock Whites

If your on PAYE then you still have a contract 

Most of us are on permanent contracts with no end date though 

If Parky has a 52 week rolling contract then the sooner we sack him the better. Just think, if we had sacked him after Burton away like we should have then we would only need to pay him a few more weeks by now 

We can’t afford not to sack him, the longer we leave it the bigger the bill 

2 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Can someone explain in simple terms legally how being on a contract rather than PAYE alters the ability to get rid of them if their performance is consistently below that expected?

Its simple - if your contract states you can be given a weeks notice then they can get rid and pay you for a week

If your on say a 2 year contract then you get paid up to your contract expiring but you could negotiate a deal

2 hours ago, Eavesy said:

I find it absolutely incredible that Parkinson signed olkowski, little and lowe and now he’s signed another frigging right back and he’s gone straight into the team.

Straight in.

At one point does Parkinson admit to getting stuff wrong. 

Only 3 weeks ago lowe was supposedly better at right back and his best position.

It's a common thread that a new signing of Parkys mid season goes straight into the team. Murphy at WBA, Charsley at Brentford, Flanagan & Kirchkoff if i'm not mistaken, Tyler Walker for God's sake, Zach Clough, wabara!!, James Henry, Chris Long etc etc. Then they hang around on the bench before disappearing. I'm convinced it's part of the promises made to secure a transfer, sign here, I need you to start the next game. Connelly will be exactly the same, he will become a footnote on the season.

The writing seems to be on the wall. If we go down we go down but there’s a manner of a defeat 

the manner of these are awful. No intent, no idea, no hope. I’d rather go down with a fight than the inept, defenceless whimper we are at the moment and the only way that is going to change is if he is fucked right off with immediate effect 

I’d currently take any of the other managers we’ve had since BS left than this coward. No exceptions

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

If your on PAYE then you still have a contract 

Most of us are on permanent contracts with no end date though 

If Parky has a 52 week rolling contract then the sooner we sack him the better. Just think, if we had sacked him after Burton away like we should have then we would only need to pay him a few more weeks by now 

We can’t afford not to sack him, the longer we leave it the bigger the bill 

I was always under the (quite possibly incorrect) assumption that a one year rolling contract in football terms meant that there would always be one year left on his deal. If we sack him tomorrow we owe him 52 weeks from then, if we get rid a week on Thursday it'd be 52 weeks etc. etc.

It still got to be worth it though. It's inconcievable he'll be managing us next year, so why let him struggle on?

Whatever stock Parkinson has left is dwindling with every defeat, and he'll be extremely lucky to get another job apart from maybe very low league one or league two, he's clearly to easy to play against, and most managers have a plan to nullify his dullard tactics, as has been proven with his record at two other clubs in this league, he simply is nowhere near good enough.

8 minutes ago, Traf said:

Sack him now and Ken can decide when to pay him off later ;-)

Ken ken, Kens the cunt who’s really to blame, sooner he’s gone the fucking better. Anyone absolving him from the blame needs to give there head a fucking wobble. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I've been a frequent defender of Parky to my fellow BWFC following friends but he's got to go. I have an ST and I just cannot be arsed going anymore. Factor in that I've just started a degree and it just seems like a waste of 3 hours. It's not like I'm entertained, given I know that we are likely to not even score, we barely have more than 2 shots on target a game.

Edited by dazl1212