Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Utd away

radcliffe white

Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

Kens only to blame for hanging on to him for so long, nothing Ken can do about tactics or gameplans.

Kens the one who gives PP the budget the budget is crap, Ken doesn’t want to invest the money required to take the club and squad forward , as in any business the buck stops with the owner. He needs to go he’s the problem. 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Kens the one who gives PP the budget the budget is crap, Ken doesn’t want to invest the money required to take the club and squad forward , as in any business the buck stops with the owner. He needs to go he’s the problem. 

Doesn’t want to, or doesn’t have it to invest?

was it Ken that made him not start a striker since he got a hat-trick and replace him with a player who hasn’t scored in a season’s worth championship games?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I mean enough about the game, team, club like but who fucking shits in a sink? The smallest of small time clubs.

Wouldn't surprise me if said turd made an appearance on social media...

And a picture of the shit in the sink as well.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Ok given Parkinson's record in this league do you honestly think that with a few million to spend he'd have us up the table, because I'm sure as hell he wouldn't or couldn't.

5 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

was it Ken that made him not start a striker since he got a hat-trick and replace him with a player who hasn’t scored in a season’s worth championship games?

Nope your right on that team selection, but whether it’s can’t or doesn’t want to he needs to go. And go without a profit if that takes the club forward.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I'll have the stuff about the budget up to a point, and the constant issues about paying wages have hardly helped us attract players in the window. Ken's 'they chose to stay and fight for their places' was code for 'they stayed where they knew they'd get paid every month even if they weren't playing much'. 

BUT, even if Parky had been given a reasonable budget we'd still have set up the same, played the same and we'd all be moaning about being bored shitless but just from a few places higher up the table

Edited by ianofrochdale

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m in favour of PP being sacked I’m more in favour of Ken leaving the club before PP. 

If Ken leaves tomorrow we are in the shit big time, if parky leaves tomorrow I'd be dancing round the living room and finally looking forward to Saturday for the first time in a fucking long time 

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Magennis started at Bristol the week after his hat trick ( against div 1 opposition ) & was absolutely useless. I'd have Donaldson as marginally better but neither of them are anywhere near Championship standard.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nope your right on that team selection, but whether it’s can’t or doesn’t want to he needs to go. And go without a profit if that takes the club forward.  

I don’t know a soul that doesn’t want Ken to leave....with the caveat that whomever takes over does have a pot to piss in

don’t you think he wants out n all though?

as much as he’s not good for Bolton as he has no dough, once you don’t let that point become emotive you understand his decisions....as shitty as they may be 

whereas clueless Parky.....every week there’s something utterly inexplicable that he does 

Fucking budget. Got fuck all to do with it.

if we had an extra £11m on our budget it’d just mean we had a keeper worth £1m more lumping the ball 80 yard. 2 holding midfielders worth an extra £2m staying our side of half way and playing Square and backward passes. And a striker worth a million quid not seeing the ball anywhere other than 6 feet above his head for 90 mins

how PP sets his team out to play isn’t because they’re worth fuck all it’s because it’s all he knows