Jump to content
Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
MickyD

This 14 year old murder victim in London

Recommended Posts

A 14 year old rammed from his moped and stabbed multiple times in a targetted attack.

Nobody on the news programmes have mentioned yet that at 14, he shouldn't be on the streets on a moped.

What do you reckon? Gang warfare? Drug courier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must admit, my first thought was 'well that's one less

We will see

Could do with the murderers going the same way, ideally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s an abhorrent murder the lad is 14 many kids that age have gone off the rails, changed in later life and gone on to make good in life. I’d throw the book at the perpetrators and for me they could hang. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abhorrent or otherwise,  do you think maybe these murders kind of gravitate towards those in society who choose the wrong path? Live by the sword and all that?
I get that every single murder of a young kid is often accompanied with reports from family members which almost always portray the child as a loveable rogue. Is he though? Is loveable rogue actually friend/family speak for "Fuck me, he was always destined for a life of crime!"

I'm not casting any aspersions on any particular kid but just wondering out loud, so to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

based on reading the BBC article alone, the kid may have chose the wrong path, but I doubt he personally did anything himself that warranted being knocked down and stabbed by 3 people

he might have been a mouthy prick, or he may have been part of a message being sent to someone else, or he might have been going round with a knife threatening folk left right and centre

wait and see what comes out, but I doubt he'd done that much in his life that meant he was destined for or deserved this grisly end, he hadn't even lived in London that long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14yr old on mopeds don't usually ride sensibly and courteously, it seems like he's unfortunately acted the knob in front of the wrong people. 

No matter if he was a cunt or not someone's kid has been murdered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

No matter if he was a cunt or not someone's kid has been murdered 

Pre fucking cisely.

We're talking about the murder of a child here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

based on reading the BBC article alone, the kid may have chose the wrong path, but I doubt he personally did anything himself that warranted being knocked down and stabbed by 3 people

he might have been a mouthy prick, or he may have been part of a message being sent to someone else, or he might have been going round with a knife threatening folk left right and centre

wait and see what comes out, but I doubt he'd done that much in his life that meant he was destined for or deserved this grisly end, he hadn't even lived in London that long

Not being callous one bit here mate, as he was a only a child but he moved from London to Nottingham to live with his godmother over concerns over his behaviour.....that news is in the Evening Standard tonight...will dig it out.

 

In this article from yesterday, look at the comments from the youth mentor whose friend took a knife off him the other week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46804698

 

As Micky D rightly said, not many have commented on a 14 year old kid riding around on a scooter......what were his parents thinking ?

 

Irrelevant of all that, it’s totally disgusting a 14 year old child, and he was just a child....was brutally murdered on the streets of our capital.

 

The murderers should be locked up for life, regardless of it being gang related or simply sending a message out to other kids in that area.

Dispicable crime and targeted horrific murder of a young child in cold blood.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

based on reading the BBC article alone, the kid may have chose the wrong path, but I doubt he personally did anything himself that warranted being knocked down and stabbed by 3 people

he might have been a mouthy prick, or he may have been part of a message being sent to someone else, or he might have been going round with a knife threatening folk left right and centre

wait and see what comes out, but I doubt he'd done that much in his life that meant he was destined for or deserved this grisly end, he hadn't even lived in London that long

Here’s the article from tonight’s Evening Standard and the mention of him moving to Nottingham over concerns.

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jayden-moodie-death-london-schoolboy-was-murdered-in-cold-blood-family-say-a4035811.html

 

Doesn’t make it right whatsoever, but there’s clearly more to this targeted murder.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Still no mention of why he was on a moped.

I get that he was a child in the eyes of the law but you can't run with the big lads and then cry you're a child when shit happens.

I'll change my mind if it turns out he attends school every day and Sunday school every weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

 Still no mention of why he was on a moped.

I get that he was a child in the eyes of the law but you can't run with the big lads and then cry you're a child when shit happens.

I'll change my mind if it turns out he attends school every day and Sunday school every weekend.

14 years old on a moped

Youth mentor had a friend who took a knife off him

Moved to Nottingham over concerns about his behaviour 

I can’t see many minds being changed here Micky, as sad as it is.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nevermind, one less scrote on the streets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I've read

  • Drug runner
  • Boasted about money/lifestyle
  • Involved in a gang
  • etc

Read all about the Nottingham stuff, gone off the rails, family saying he was a good boy with a big heart, photos with Anthony Joshua, etc, etc. 

First thought is fuck it, another drug-dealing scrote off the street. 14 years old, lording it around on a moped (wrong), involved in a gang (more wrong) and dealing drugs (fucking very wrong) gets everything he deserves. One less off the streets so good riddance

But..........it's a 14-year old kid ffs. It's just not right. Somehow and somewhere he has been seriously let down. And some cunt is still out there having murdered a 14 year old

The absolutely massive fucking elephant in the room, that seemingly can never be discussed, is.................well, I'd best not go there, but these murders, moped crimes, etc tend to involve.....no, let's not go there.....

Until we can go there, and face up to it, and tackle it, this will continue. It's endemic, particularly in certain areas of London.

Very, very sad state of affairs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

From what I've read

  • Drug runner
  • Boasted about money/lifestyle
  • Involved in a gang
  • etc

Read all about the Nottingham stuff, gone off the rails, family saying he was a good boy with a big heart, photos with Anthony Joshua, etc, etc. 

First thought is fuck it, another drug-dealing scrote off the street. 14 years old, lording it around on a moped (wrong), involved in a gang (more wrong) and dealing drugs (fucking very wrong) gets everything he deserves. One less off the streets so good riddance

But..........it's a 14-year old kid ffs. It's just not right. Somehow and somewhere he has been seriously let down. And some cunt is still out there having murdered a 14 year old

The absolutely massive fucking elephant in the room, that seemingly can never be discussed, is.................well, I'd best not go there, but these murders, moped crimes, etc tend to involve.....no, let's not go there.....

Until we can go there, and face up to it, and tackle it, this will continue. It's endemic, particularly in certain areas of London.

Very, very sad state of affairs

We must be reading the same articles A, just seen the pictures of him doing the gun signs and waving his money about.

Its rare a 14 year old kid is targeted like he was, but like you say, he’s still just a child and been badly let down.

Where the fuck were his parents when all this was going on in the run up to his death ? There’s some serious answers needed on this by the relevant authorities etc.

Very sad state of affairs as you rightly say, but the huge elephant is right there and needs addressing.

Good post fella, and saying it as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will always have that elephant wandering about until some fucker realises that there's a massive spiral where

black kids are doing exactly as the broad brush dictates they should.

For that they're getting shot at in gangland turf wars.

Black kids are then claiming that the world is against black kids so they

play to the stereotype. Down the fucking big snake and back to black kids doing exactly as the broad brush dictates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 year olds, although a kid, know right from wrong and if it is mistaken identity, it's a bit odd that it's a lad that's just moved to get away from trouble, on an illegally ridden moped. 

 

That slippery slope takes a matter of weeks, sometimes days, I know this, I teach kids that are on it, thankfully not in an inner city school. Family might have done right by moving him away from trouble to family, but it may also have been the former trouble that caught up with him.. I guess we won't find out

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.