Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WBA home

victor meldrew

In. Meeting in Brum on Tuesday cancelled

Leaving Coventry about 3.30 so I'm thinking that I'm going to get to Middlebrook about 7.30 - hitting all the bad bits of the motorways back at all the wrong times!!!

Not driven to, and arrived so late at, a night game for a long time. If I'm arriving so close to kickoff where's best to park? Always used to park off CN Road near The Beehive but that was getting there early 

2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Leaving Coventry about 3.30 so I'm thinking that I'm going to get to Middlebrook about 7.30 - hitting all the bad bits of the motorways back at all the wrong times!!!

Not driven to, and arrived so late at, a night game for a long time. If I'm arriving so close to kickoff where's best to park? Always used to park off CN Road near The Beehive but that was getting there early 

Stick it on the retail park, usually loads of room near Asda

31 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

If you use the toll road you’ll piss it. 

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

The guy can’t possibly have kids or any other form of proper responsibilities.

Twitter bio suggests otherwise. 

I still don’t know what the protest is trying to achieve, but the wording of that banner is just off the scale mental really. War criminals have blood on their hands, not half a dozen pen pushers in Preston. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Got a spare pillar case for Monday night, i got some ideas of what i need to paint on it.

KEN LOVES BARBIE

THE TAXMAN LOVES KEN

KEN'S A CNUT BUT HE'S OUR CNUT

KEN & LEE FOREVER 

KEN LOVES KATHY (LLOYD) 

KEN'S GOT CRABS

KEN LOVES TANK TOPS

A hanky will suffice 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17367312.we-have-attacking-ambition-we-just-wont-go-gung-ho-says-parky/

“At Bristol City, with the greatest respect, we had Buckley, Noone, Ameobi and Magennis on the pitch, that’s a bit of an attacking team, let me tell you. “

Jeaus christ. 3 of those spend the match tracking back or trying to win the header from long boots towards em.