Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Donald Fart.

Hello all....

Hi, just joined as I have a nagging question to ask the more long in the tooth members on here, as my memory is not what it was. Was on 'bolton banter' until it closed down and not been on any other wanderers forum since. Bit of a old git who drives a truck for a living, and I'm thoroughly pissed at the current state of affairs up at the stadium. May hang around if your all as nice as me.... PC.

13 minutes ago, Donald Fart. said:

Hi, just joined as I have a nagging question to ask the more long in the tooth members on here, as my memory is not what it was. Was on 'bolton banter' until it closed down and not been on any other wanderers forum since. Bit of a old git who drives a truck for a living, and I'm thoroughly pissed at the current state of affairs up at the stadium. May hang around if your all as nice as me.... PC.

Nice?

Ow do mate. Long in the tooth are us.

If Brexit is going to be reversed by treacherous anti democrats then I am starting a campaign to reverse the Burnden decision.

On 22/01/2019 at 00:57, bolty58 said:

Ow do mate. Long in the tooth are us.

If Brexit is going to be reversed by treacherous anti democrats then I am starting a campaign to reverse the Burnden decision.

Asda out.

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Asda out.

Yeah, brother!

Has a nice ring to it.