Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

British Transport Police

royal white

He's reet though.

It's another skid down the slippery slope of Z.O.G. orchestrated PC madness.

Where will it end? Probably having to sit on one's hands whilst one's daughter is forcibly wed to some convicted pirate Somalian asylum seeking drug-peddler, the ceremony being conducted by some leprous Libyan lesbian laywoman.

35 minutes ago, royal white said:

Every copper should be the one who passed the tests with the best scores regardless of colour and sex.

Female coppers are much better at calming down drunken knobheads as well as dealing with vulnerable lasses

Having ethnic minority officers helps when dealing with minorities in the public. 

I'd rather BTP be properly equipped to deal with contemporary Britain 

35 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Female coppers are much better at calming down drunken knobheads as well as dealing with vulnerable lasses

Having ethnic minority officers helps when dealing with minorities in the public. 

I'd rather BTP be properly equipped to deal with contemporary Britain 

And maybe white male coppers are better at dealing with white male criminals, yet I dont see any adverts recruiting  for white male coppers

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

And maybe white male coppers are better at dealing with white male criminals, yet I dont see any adverts recruiting  for white male coppers

That’s most likely because we’ve enough of them but not enough females and black folk to fit some mentalist quota agenda, you can’t do the job but your female or black so your in. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Every copper should be the one who passed the tests with the best scores regardless of colour and sex.

This is an advert / recruitment poster. It's not the "test". I'm sure that any applicants who respond will need to pass all the necessary tests before they get offered a job.

If the police are underrepresented in a particular area, of course they are going to use targeted advertising. In my profession women are underrepresented at the higher level and there is a push to balance things out. However, if there are better candidates, they don't just get waived through ahead of everyone else.

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

That’s most likely because we’ve enough of them but not enough females and black folk to fit some mentalist quota agenda. 

Or just to fit operational levels. 

BTP have obviously noticed a short fall in wimmin and ethnic minority officers and as such are gearing advertising to such candidates. 

Nothing stopping honkey blokes applying

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Or just to fit operational levels. 

BTP have obviously noticed a short fall in wimmin and ethnic minority officers and as such are gearing advertising to such candidates. 

Nothing stopping honkey blokes applying

woah woah woah.

This advertisement clearly states no white males may apply.

(its written in invisible ink - but its there).

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That’s most likely because we’ve enough of them but not enough females and black folk to fit some mentalist quota agenda, you can’t do the job but your female or black so your in. 

Who said they can't do their job? You've just automatically assumed women and black people can't do their job. As said above, any applicant will inevitable need to pass the necessary tests.

Says a lot about your attitude / discrimination. 

Edited by Jol_BWFC

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

FFS. You implied that from my comments. Mentalist. 

I didn't imply anything. You said above "you can’t do the job but your [sic] female or black so your [sic] in.".  

Out of nowhere, you have assumed that the women and black people who responded to the advert can't do the job, but will get "in".

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

I didn't imply anything. You said above "you can’t do the job but your [sic] female or black so your [sic] in.".  

Out of nowhere, you have assumed that the women and black people who responded to the advert can't do the job, but will get "in".

I think it’s nailed on that quotas need filling and that inferior candidates might well get selected based on gender and colour.