Missing footballer

freds dad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Makes the "official" search, which was abandoned after just a few days, look as though it could have been stopped too early. There was never a chance of survivors but for the familues' sake, they could have found this a week or so ago.

• Site Supporter

Right, it may just be me being a fucking grumpy, miserable old bugger now I'm pushing 40 but.....  Isn't it all a bit much?

Masses of Cardiff fans in floods of tears, minutes silences, t-shirts with his face on them, applause in the 28th minute, more tears after the match and God knows what else, that's just off the top of my head.

All for a player who didn't ever step foot in Cardiff.

Folk can't wait to express their grief nowadays.

2 hours ago, barryk32 said:

Right, it may just be me being a fucking grumpy, miserable old bugger now I'm pushing 40 but.....  Isn't it all a bit much?

Masses of Cardiff fans in floods of tears, minutes silences, t-shirts with his face on them, applause in the 28th minute, more tears after the match and God knows what else, that's just off the top of my head.

The Diana effect - Princess of Wales.

5 hours ago, barryk32 said:

It won't come as a massive shock to anyone that I'm of exactly the same opinion.

Grown men crying over a bloke they'd not even heard of properly? Fuck off

• Members

Sad but definitely overplayed on news channels. The report on Sky News UK this morning about the ID of the recovered body took about 15 minutes when the actual news conveyed could have taken 10 seconds.

Shame  for the lad and his family and the Nantes decision to start pressing for money so close to the tragedy speaks volumes. Mercenary cunts.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

The body they found in the plane is Sala 

Fuck knows where the pilot went

I guess they'll say if the hatch was open/closed and stuff but he'll presumably also have had a 5-point seatbelt on so I can't see him being ejected.

Maybe he bailed out with a parachute on. 

• Members
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I guess they'll say if the hatch was open/closed and stuff but he'll presumably also have had a 5-point seatbelt on so I can't see him being ejected.

Maybe he bailed out with a parachute on. 

The Alderney Triangle mate. He is currently being probed by ET.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Sad but definitely overplayed on news channels. The report on Sky News UK this morning about the ID of the recovered body took about 15 minutes when the actual news conveyed could have taken 10 seconds.

Sky in sensationalism shock! 

Also see, repeated rolling headline in bold font