Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dickheads/Oddballs who sit near you

Kane57

On 27/01/2019 at 01:35, anthonyj said:

Half time a few years ago....... just looking at a normal middle aged bloke having a coffee....as you do!

Anyway...."who let the dogs out" song comes on the tannoy......previously 'normal' looking bloke then starts shouting at top of his voice "who who who who"......then goes back to drinking his fucking coffee as if it was totally acceptable behaviour.......the wierd fucker!!!!!!

Sounds like something i would do

there is a bloke who sits a couple of rows behind me in wsu, who is the biggest bell end i have ever known. a proper know it all, loud mouth, hypocrite.

people move seats to get away from him. he shouts at people who choose to leave early "part-time supporters", his voice carries like radioactive fallout.

one of my best memories of him is when i had brought my daughter (3 years old at the time) to the game so her mum could get her birthday party ready, so i would be a surprise for her.

knowing how fucking slow she is at walking and having a deadline to hit, i decided to leave 10 mins early, he pipes up "part time supporter" 

i turned round and told him to wind his fucking neck in. i am not a person who does things like this, but he really got on my tits that day.

now when ever he is late to the game or leaves early he gets a healthy "part-time supporter" from me and my father in law.